Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not trying to confuse anyone, especially since I am not 100% sure myself. I understand what you mean but I'm not sure that photo proves what you're saying because those are in fact, the higher end tail lights. My understanding of BLIS is that it's a module that is connected to the lights. In past Ford vehicles, (correct me if I'm wrong) there were different tail light parts for the same vehicle, with and without BLIS. Also, aftermarket manufacturers make tail lights that specifically state they are compatible with BLIS. Why would they even state that if the BLIS module isn't incorporated into the lights, or if they're unrelated? For example: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/aftermarket-tail-lights-blis-429995/index2/
You guys can keep speculating until you know....lol.
Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And if I add Sasquatch to my Base build, the extra hero buttons don't show up. So I guess I don't get the front/rear lockers with the Sasquatch package on the Base.
The B&P is very accurate for the exterior details on the car. Everything from the grills, steel/plastic rear bumper, lighting, even the mirror lights on the high/lux package. Its well know that the interior features aren't as accurate.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys can keep speculating until you know....lol.
I made it pretty clear it wasn't gospel but it's not completely baseless either.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to confuse anyone, especially since I am not 100% sure myself. I understand what you mean but I'm not sure that photo proves what you're saying because those are in fact, the higher end tail lights. My understanding of BLIS is that it's a module that is connected to the lights (and in certain vehicles, in the light housing itself). In past Ford vehicles, (correct me if I'm wrong) there were different tail light parts for the same vehicle, with and without BLIS. Also, aftermarket manufacturers make tail lights that specifically state they are compatible with BLIS. Why would they even state that if the BLIS module isn't incorporated into the lights, or if they're unrelated? For example: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/aftermarket-tail-lights-blis-429995/index2/
BLIS is absolutely incorporated in the lights of other Ford models... but there is no evidence that they are in the Bronco.

Also, if it was tied to it being part of BLIS, and the Mid-Package, then it would stand to reason that the Black Diamond would get LED taillights as well, which it does not.

For the record, I totally get why you came to the conclusion you did... it's just that we've debated this a ton on the forum and I was cranky about having this theory pop up again.

I'm sorry.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And all I'm saying is that: IT DOESN'T MATTER now! We have an aftermarket option. So if my BD shows up with them, great, if not....a week later I'll have them anyway.

Sponsored

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The B&P is very accurate for the exterior details on the car. Everything from the grills, steel/plastic rear bumper, lighting, even the mirror lights on the high/lux package. Its well know that the interior features aren't as accurate.
I'm just don't trust that anything on the B&P, interior or exterior, is 100% accurate at this point.

When you click on signature lighting on the BB, it does specify headlamps though.
Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? 1606859219997

If it is just the headlights, that is a steep price. Aftermarket I will get LED front and back for that price.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm just don't trust that anything on the B&P, interior or exterior, is 100% accurate at this point.

When you click on signature lighting on the BB, it does specify headlamps though.

If it is just the headlights, that is a steep price. Aftermarket I will get LED front and back for that price.
To be clear, all the headlights and taillights on the Bronco are LED. It's just that the signature lights are....well....signature.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be clear, all the headlights and taillights on the Bronco are LED. It's just that the signature lights are....well....signature.
All *headlights* are LED, the taillights on some models are incandescent.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought the same thing, that is awfully steep for LED rings around the already LED headlights..I guess we wont know until our Bronco's come in. You know cause I make a habit out of dropping 40k on something I've never actually seen, driven, or sat in LMAO.. what the hell is wrong with me!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've spent a lot of money upgrading the rear lights on my motorcycle, not because I'm going to see them, but because I want other people to see them.
From a rider myself, rear lights on a motorcycle is very different than rear lights on a vehicle. A vehicle is much bigger and you have 3 lights vs. 1, to include a 3rd brake light up high.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From a rider myself, rear lights on a motorcycle is very different than rear lights on a vehicle. A vehicle is much bigger and you have 3 lights vs. 1, to include a 3rd brake light up high.
You underestimate both the size of my motorcycle and the number of lights I’ve been able to fit on it.

;)

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? 1606877397183

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You underestimate both the size of my motorcycle and the number of lights I’ve been able to fit on it.

;)

Ford Bronco Which Trims get LED Taillights? 1606877397183
I agree that rear lighting is important on a motorcycle. But LED's on a huge Bronco with 3 lights isn't a big deal. Yeah, it may look good, but it's not gonna be any safer than regular tail lights. Unless there's a study out there showing less accidents with LED taillights.
Sponsored