First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
One more thing, it's not even how the white looks on the outside, but it totally transforms the inside cabin. That's what you'll be dealing with when in the driver seat. And it's just a beautiful thing, something you don't get to experience with other cars. Makes it unique and really creates an element of interior space.

1606182936911.jpg
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been thinking - a white MIC top probably isn’t that useful. At least where I live, very close to NYC, the greasy black air pollution is insane. I cleaned the window frames on my apartment balcony six months ago. The crap is already piling back up big time. I usually need to use squirts every time I get in the car to go fit a ride.

therefore, a white MIC top, with its rough surface, would probably be a sponge for the pollution. It would settle in and be almost impossible to get rid of. A white top would quickly have that filthy look that affects office buildings in NYC or London.

Better to have gray, which will hide it. Black would be nice, but not yet available
In case no one said it yet, you get that white top and I'll trade you my MIC top when yours comes in ? This way I get what I want without waiting for next MY, and you get a top that doesn't show dirt. It's a win/win ;)

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has Ford confirmed whether the MY22 white top will be MOD, MIC or both? I am assuming MOD but it would be nice to know.
Sponsored