John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My buddy owns a major body shop (they do all the Ford, Subaru, Jeep, Lincoln, Lexus) dealers paint and body in our area. Spoke to him and showed my close up pics of the MIC top from when I was there live in Tennessee and he feels pretty sure it can be painted, might need some prep. I wanted white top too but now getting the MIC (cause I have to) and gonna have one of his shops paint it right after I get home From the dealer.
Good info. When you have the details, can you post exactly what the prep, primer, etc steps your paint shop is going to take?
Sponsored

jodyleigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need the white painted hard top. While I like some of the colors with the gray, and others with the black, I need the white painted hardtop on my build. Pluses? It’s retro! It’s not offered by Jeep. It stands out and screams classic!! Here in Florida a white top makes total sense. This is pretty much an immovable object for me. I can’t explain why I’m so enamored but I am. If Ford hadn’t teased me with the white painted hard top, maybe I wouldn’t have fallen so hard. But I have and I’m smitten. So Ford, if you’re listening, offer us the white hard top for 2021. I managed to persevere and get in my res on night one. but I need what I need. Please don’t make me wait until 2022 or beyond....
Exactly! I LOVE the look of the cactus gray with white top on the promo vehicle...so disappointed & those interior color choices??... ugh, what a let down.
Sponsored