peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have the Quadratec Baja Extreme Mickey Thompson (8 hole) clones in brushed silver on my Wrangler now - they are retro and the fact that they are light is big - steel wheels look great but to me the added weight should be used up elsewhere if possible
Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
White steel with no holes is the way to go. Those chrome baby moon hubcaps make it complete. Nicely done.
Ford Bronco White Wheels???? u725_21_race_red_env_2

bobby bunny time

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
flintstones mobile
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I plan on getting something like this in black. But here they are in white too. Made by Quadratec for Wranglers and Gladiators. Hope they jump in on the Bronco market. They are aluminum BTW.

the white ones are incredible. do they have the size that will fit?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the white ones are incredible. do they have the size that will fit?
As I said these are made by Quadratec exclusively for the Wrangler. But I'm hoping Quadratec jumps on board with Bronco parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
White steel with no holes is the way to go. Those chrome baby moon hubcaps make it complete. Nicely done.
Hey can you draw that exact truck up with a white grill?

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m all for white wheels, it’s part of the planning whether it is powder coated factory wheels or an aftermarket selection. This is the wife’s ride.

D694F09D-1C8D-4CA6-840F-CB0579B2F739.jpeg

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sure Detroit Steel Wheels can make a set.
It looks like they don't make anything smaller than 18". :cry:

The cactus gray with white wheels, grill, and top looks amazing in my opinion. But I suppose white wheels offroad isn't a good idea...

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure Detroit Steel Wheels can make a set.
Confirmation from Theresa at LGE-CTS that the wheels on Jay Leno’s ’68 Bronco are from Detroit Steel Wheel Company. I've got an email in to them inquiring about availability for the ’21 Bronco wheel size and bolt pattern. Will report back when I hear from them.

Ford Bronco White Wheels???? 9999E03C-A604-456B-8015-660652A26C4F

[UPDATE]Just heard back from Detroit Steel Wheel Company. That wheel is called the ”John R” and was a prototype produced for Jay. They are expecting to have it in production by next Spring and are creating a contact list to notify interested parties when they are available. Shoot an email to [email protected] and ask them to add you to the list if interested.

Last edited:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My photoshop skills aren't great, so this is not photorealistic, but it gives an idea of what it would look like.

I like this very much, but cannot get the same. I like to look at someone else's Build. I love my Antimatter. (Whenever I get my hands on it)

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep, that's what Id like to see. Some old school looking white wagon wheels on a Race Red with white top, white or silver grille and white flares!

Same on Anitmatter blue and Orange.

Retro!
No thank you. I already don’t like the steelies but that would be even worse for me.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmation from Theresa at LGE-CTS that the wheels on Jay Leno’s ’68 Bronco are from Detroit Steel Wheel Company. I've got an email in to them inquiring about availability for the ’21 Bronco wheel size and bolt pattern. Will report back when I hear from them.

[UPDATE]Just heard back from Detroit Steel Wheel Company. That wheel is called the ”John R” and was a prototype produced for Jay. They are expecting to have it in production by next Spring and are creating a contact list to notify interested parties when they are available. Shoot an email to [email protected] and ask them to add you to the list if interested.
Thanks for looking into this. I emailed them. These will, for sure, be in the running.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I emailed and got on the list. Got a confirmation back quickly too.

I also emailed fifteen52 about the Analog HD wheels and if they were planning on making them for the Bronco, in white of course. They also replied quickly saying "We in fact do already make the fitment for Bronco! It’s the 6x139.7 fitment ? We just don’t have the wheels hubcentric so you’ll just need to get hubrings. That being said, we are planning on a couple of new rad finishes for the wheel like a cream white to hit that retro look!"

Options are good!
Sponsored