Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before rushing to judgement: Rubicon is for my wife, Bronco is for me. Unless you are paying my bills why would you care what’s feasible or not ??‍♂
I don't care at all, and not judging you. We are in a similar situation. Wife and I bought a new car for her in 2019. Bronco is for me, only. However, I've been without a vehicle since July and every penny is being saved for the bronco. Delay sucks for us, but at least I'll be able to get the mansquatch, new color options, and a bigger down payment.

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only problem with being delayed is I see something shiny and start wanting that

Been focused on getting a old car moving on it's own here this winter and fighting the well if I get this then I need that

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm waiting. I realized that if I went through with my order for a '21, I would be settling. The MIC roof is ugly (IMO), no really good colors, some options are late availability or not available with a '21 order at all. Plus we know a Heritage package is coming. I have no problem waiting now that I got ZR2 to play with in the mean time.

OP
OP
RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care at all, and not judging you. We are in a similar situation. Wife and I bought a new car for her in 2019. Bronco is for me, only. However, I've been without a vehicle since July and every penny is being saved for the bronco. Delay sucks for us, but at least I'll be able to get the mansquatch, new color options, and a bigger down payment.
I misread what you initially wrote. My bad on that. Yeah I agree with you that with a Rubicon on the way (3 weeks until delivery), it makes waiting for the Bronco that much easier. I’ve also been thinking that maybe having both IS overkill. We’ll see...

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m waiting for a 2DR BaseMansquatch which I’m thinking will be 18-24 months before I’m rowing those gears. I have a July and October reservation but probably selling or trading my 11 Subaru STi for something now while I wait.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I misread what you initially wrote. My bad on that. Yeah I agree with you that with a Rubicon on the way (3 weeks until delivery), it makes waiting for the Bronco that much easier. I’ve also been thinking that maybe having both IS overkill. We’ll see...
All good. Looking forward to seeing your future comparison posts between the two
Sponsored