Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this from my salesperson.
Hard to follow but at least he's staying in touch right?

Salesman, "Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation. Your Bronco is previewing this week. If everything goes well you should receive an email next week. I also have one I’m waiting on. Can’t wait myself. Your time stamp helped from what my rep has told me. If I receive anything else this week I will let you know."

My reply, "What does previewing mean? Does that mean you have my VIN number already? I know some people have gotten their Vin from the dealer already. Regardless, thank you again for the update it's much appreciated."

Salesman, "Preview means to us that the unit should pull to get scheduled."
And then, "Once it goes from Preview to Scheduled to a week a Vin will be placed on it."

😂 :unsure:🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman, "Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation. Your Bronco is previewing this week. If everything goes well you should receive an email next week. I also have one I’m waiting on. Can’t wait myself. Your time stamp helped from what my rep has told me. If I receive anything else this week I will let you know."

My reply, "What does previewing mean? Does that mean you have my VIN number already? I know some people have gotten their Vin from the dealer already. Regardless, thank you again for the update it's much appreciated."

And then, "Once it goes from Preview to Scheduled to a week a Vin will be placed on it."

It means he was on vacation... Hopefully somewhere warm.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previewing means Ford is looking to pull that one to schedule its build based on arts availability. If they look at it and confirm they have all the parts you ordered to build they will schedule it. hope this helps.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like Ford has ‘previewed’ or looked at your build and should be pulled for scheduling.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Salesman, "Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation. I was bombed all last week on Margaritas and Cerveza. Your Bronco is previewing this week. Your Bronco is in our forecast to be one of the next ones scheduled for production. If everything goes well you should receive an email next week. If our prediction is correct you'll receive confirmation and a VIN. I also have one I’m waiting on. Can’t wait myself. I'm also waiting on my Bronco. Your time stamp helped from what my rep has told me. Your early time stamp is the reason you're forecasted to be scheduled for production. If I receive anything else this week I will let you know. If more information becomes available I will contact you."

Seems pretty clear to me. This is some of the better dealer communication I've seen.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Previewed" - Ford says you're up next and if they have the parts on hand, they will "schedule" it next. If they don't have the parts on hand, the system will note which parts they're missing, and you have an opportunity to modify your order to remove them and still get "scheduled."

"Scheduled" - Ford has the parts on hand and will build your Bronco in the next few weeks.

"VIN Assigned" - Ford has the parts on hand and will build your Bronco in the next few weeks.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In our ordering system (WBDO) it looks like this.
Ford Bronco Who can translate dealer language? 1619012384312

Blank in first column, at least in this case is one assigned a VIN and build week, NSP is basically waiting on Ford to look at, P means Ford is looking at it and will probably be given a VIN and build week soon.

No rhyme or reason why this happens but since Bronco ordering is unique, this P order is the earliest time stamp customer at my dealership.

OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the responses.
I know my guy is probably getting slammed with questions so am grateful he keeps me in the loop....Even if I don't know what the hell he is saying LOL!
Sponsored