First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explore sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

There’s some decent drone footage at the beginning of my video I shot at the beginning of June. I haven’t seen much that shows the scale of the knoll.

The rest of my trip was documented here.https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/a-month-on-the-road-live-updates.74629/
Nice video, Thanks for sharing...
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping to go up on Tues or Weds this week (25 or 26 July) if anyone is around, probably will take the green as I don't have any lockers. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Take the north side route and have fun!

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm hoping to go up on Tues or Weds this week (25 or 26 July) if anyone is around, probably will take the green as I don't have any lockers. Any suggestions are appreciated.
The green route isn't difficult, but it does have a couple of spots where visibility on the front is an issue if you are solo. The spot where green meets orange is a step up/down that the front camera was nice to have on. Enjoy and take some pics!

OP
OP
R1Bronco

R1Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explore sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We went up the green and down the orange...You should be fine doing the same or going back down the green...
It's a fun little trail going up...
While your up there if you can get a picture of the rock pile so I can see if my son and my rock we signed is still there?Ours was facing out the the valley...We where there April 1st...
Enjoy,we had a blast out there...

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yellow trail up. Green trail down. Yellow is fairly steep with lots of loose rocks. No problem with rear locker and 35s. Green is more gradual with several 8-18" ledges. Again, no problem with 35s.
Bronco Knoll 001.jpg
What app/site is this?

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is an image from the original write up by Blake, where he described the three primary routes and the one to avoid (west - narrow and steep).

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is an image from the original write up by Blake, where he described the three primary routes and the one to avoid (west - narrow and steep).
He’s not kidding about the west route. I took a look at that one up close and took a hard pass. Not to say I wouldn’t try it one day. But steep and loose and not any room for error.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went up the green and down the orange...You should be fine doing the same or going back down the green...
It's a fun little trail going up...
While your up there if you can get a picture of the rock pile so I can see if my son and my rock we signed is still there?Ours was facing out the the valley...We where there April 1st...
Enjoy,we had a blast out there...
Don't think I got the side facing the valley you are talking about, but you can check starting at 1:45 to see.

OP
OP
R1Bronco

R1Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explore sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't think I got the side facing the valley you are talking about, but you can check starting at 1:45 to see.

Didn't get it but I am glad you got up there....Hope you enjoyed it....

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just went to Bronco Knoll this past weekend coming from Vegas. Have a small Admin team for a couple groups so we went to explore possibilities for future group runs.

This was my first time in the area and it didn't disappoint. We took all 3 routes up and down and then went off to some dry lakes and mine sites. Great time out there and cant wait to go back.

To top things off, we took 40/Rte66/95 back to Vegas, took bits of Mojave Rd as well and a couple of scenic/iconic spots.
Sponsored