Sponsored

Who is getting a bone base plane jane Bronco?

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfect. Any info on VIN or build date...order date?
Last week, I got a vin and projected date build week of Aug 23. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last week, I got a vin and projected date build week of Aug 23. Fingers crossed.
Good news then...were you an early res/order date? Hopefully it comes to pass...I haven't seen pics of a true base 2dr...we have mirrored orders...

2dr base manual, carb. grey, switches, roof rack...got everything else I could want in the base...

Jmoder

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4, Chrysler convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good news then...were you an early res/order date? Hopefully it comes to pass...I haven't seen pics of a true base 2dr...we have mirrored orders...

2dr base manual, carb. grey, switches, roof rack...got everything else I could want in the base...
I reserved July 23, 2020. Ordered january 27, 2021.

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is being built next week. 2dr. Base manual, aux switches, floor liners, VBlue. Day 1 res. Yay!

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

has anyone with a late order date on their base model heard anything about production dates? my order was placed 6/25/21 for a base 2d, 2.3, 7sp, with switches in carbon grey... any late orders with a scheduled build date would be appreciated..

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

jordan2303

Big Bend
First Name
Demond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Two-door Base, 2.7 l engine with the Sasquatch package. I will be ecstatic when I receive my email hopefully sometime this year 😴

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

7/13/20 reservation, ordered1/20/21, priority at dealer cause I was 1st in line.
thanks, good luck and i hope you get your new ride soon. i was hoping to hear someone in the last month or so getting something other than order confirmed. i was kind of hoping to get production while my car's trade in value was still higher due to the car shortage...

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks, good luck and i hope you get your new ride soon. i was hoping to hear someone in the last month or so getting something other than order confirmed. i was kind of hoping to get production while my car's trade in value was still higher due to the car shortage...
If you just ordered on 6/25, I doubt you’ll see anything till 2022. Lots of orders way ahead of you including first day reservations without build dates as of yet.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you just ordered on 6/25, I doubt you’ll see anything till 2022. Lots of orders way ahead of you including first day reservations without build dates as of yet.
they took my order for a 2021 model. being a base, and expecting full production capacity to begin in august, i remain optimistic. it is not like i am stuck at home without a ride. i was just trying to figure out when to expect mine. as it seems like there is nothing on my build which should slow production, maybe it will slip through without too much resistance. it seems like 2 dr demand is pretty low, compared to the 4dr models. and the manual transmission seems a much lower demand item. as far as the wheels and tires, they are straight off of the ranger and probably readily available in the supply sources..

Deleted User 21488

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Plymouth Duster, 2013 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Perfect. Any info on VIN or build date...order date?
Nothing yet, I was a later reservation (very early September - don't remember exact day). Dealer had the wrong phone number for me, so I didn't get contacted about ordering until March. Placed the order one week prior the the cutoff.
Sponsored