Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

surprise...nothing yet.

Still stuck in QC it seems. Good news is they are at least holding the next round of VIN.

I did stop by a local dealer that has a badlands 4 door in CO. It is all optioned out with leather and carpet. wish I could have seen/felt the MGV but oh well. Cant wait to have mine in hand.
Sponsored

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Palsapp only works for convoy shipments. Rail shipments like mine (and yours) never show up in palsapp.

Congratulations! I'm excited!!! :)
How are Bronco's shipped to greater NYC? Rail or truck? Is there a way to track that? TY.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has the 7/19 crew been getting the poster in the mail? Would be cool to have something nice to cling to for bit.
Yes I got mine (coincidentally) yesterday which was my build date! I wish I could think Ford did that intentionally but obviously it was far from it. It is a pretty cool package... I was wondering if they sent them out in order of reservation dates. My res date was Aug 18

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are Bronco's shipped to greater NYC? Rail or truck? Is there a way to track that? TY.
I believe, based on what others have said in this thread, they go via rail. That's actually not bad. CSX services the whole route from Detroit to the east coast. In my case, since I'm in Utah, I was on CSX from Detroit to somewhere, then got disconnected, waited for Union Pacific to pick up my car, then went to Arkansas and parts unknown.

I originally thought I'd get handed off in Chicago, but now I think it probably happened in Memphis. That's generally really out of the way of a direct line from Detroit to Salt Lake City, but there's no accounting for trains!

Heck, you could get lucky and get the express rail! Not even an option for us westies!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 10515611-1382625595810861-Tom-Dorsey_origi

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That would be a no, on sending them in order. Day 1 reservation here! And congrats on your early build-to-reservation ratio!

Yes I got mine (coincidentally) yesterday which was my build date! I wish I could think Ford did that intentionally but obviously it was far from it. It is a pretty cool package... I was wondering if they sent them out in order of reservation dates. My res date was Aug 18

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp... I think I know why mine is stuck in purgatory now. It has a powertrain and a bumper.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Tried to go back and comb through 30 pages, so I may have missed things. Let me know.

As for myself, I received my built email, pizza tracker now says "shipped" with a 17 day delivery window. So that is exciting! Will be reaching out to my dealer tomorrow or so to see if he has a delivery manifest for a more accurate date.

As for now, 8/2/2021 @ 10:20pm (CST)

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? gh0ndyp9o1f71

Wish that green shipped box would turn green for me!

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would be a no, on sending them in order. Day 1 reservation here! And congrats on your early build-to-reservation ratio!
Huh, well then maybe it is based on original Order date or maybe there is no method at all. Yeah, probably that. I definitely gave up some stuff I wanted in order to get my ride early, and was an early switcher to the soft-top so I think that helped. In two years will I be glad I did that? Time will tell... Love your profile pic... I want to take mine there!!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think Via Norfolk Southern Rail to NJ then driven by truck from there. Your window Sticker will say rail or convoy. Convoy would be by car carrier from Michigan. Most of the time it’s rail though. Dealer should be able to track the movement

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just arrived and is off the truck! Can't pick up until tmrw afternoon. But that's ok as it got here a week earlier than expected. Only 8 days to NC. I agree with others that said it looks better in person. Pics don't do justice. Can't wait to get my 305/70 Toyo AT3's and black KMC wheels on. Will probably be painting the grill satin black, but may wait a few weeks to make sure that's what I want to do.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1272

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has the 7/19 crew been getting the poster in the mail? Would be cool to have something nice to cling to for bit.
I got mine yesterday, and like the hardtops, the poster was a bit jacked up.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
surprise...nothing yet.

Still stuck in QC it seems. Good news is they are at least holding the next round of VIN.

I did stop by a local dealer that has a badlands 4 door in CO. It is all optioned out with leather and carpet. wish I could have seen/felt the MGV but oh well. Cant wait to have mine in hand.
I'm right there with you. Stuck "in production" in the land of "extended QC". Yay..
Sponsored