Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not rock rails.
Maybe it’s the tires, steering wheel, rubber floor mats....
At this point it’s all a guess because mama Ford refuses to communicate to their customers..
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s poor planning. Henry Ford is rolling over in his grave.
Could you imagine how furious he would have been if this happened with him at the helm. The ghost of Henry Ford should show up and make his presence known.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely not rock rails.
what makes you so sure? My 4dr BL was produced on July 21st but my dealership says the comments in the line after “produced” in their tracker mention rock rails.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could you imagine how furious he would have been if this happened with him at the helm. The ghost of Henry Ford should show up and make his presence known.
What irritates me that when you call the “bronco- Ford “ hotline they want to give you absolutely no information
I get it they get a shitton of calls but if we have orders being built or built we should be able to find the status of the order. Especially since Ford has backwoods technology as far as order trackers go. Maybe they should actually hire some people with IT degrees that could update their antiquated websites-trackers..

just sayin’
Is it too early for bourbon in my coffee..

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what makes you so sure? My 4dr BL was produced on July 21st but my dealership says the comments in the line after “produced” in their tracker mention rock rails.
because if it was rock rails, mine and a ton of other vehicles would have been shipped already. for the same exact reason you mentioned.

I'm on day 10. others are on 2 weeks.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
because if it was rock rails, mine and a ton of other vehicles would have been shipped already. for the same exact reason you mentioned.

I'm on day 10. others are on 2 weeks.
That’s true - Provided that there isn’t ALSO an issue with the supply chain of rock rails.

We’ve only had rumors, but my tracker calling out rock rails, and only rock rails, makes me think there’s some credence to it.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s true - Provided that there isn’t ALSO an issue with the supply chain of rock rails.

We’ve only had rumors, but my tracker calling out rock rails, and only rock rails, makes me think there’s some credence to it.
There's been a lot of rock rail vehicles that have shipped. You know what the difference is between theirs and ours?

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1627830035493

Also, you should ask them what the description means on the Left-most of the column they are referring to. That will clear it up.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's been a lot of rock rail vehicles that have shipped. You know what the difference is between theirs and ours?

1627830035493.png

Also, you should ask them what the description means on the Left-most of the column they are referring to. That will clear it up.
Will reach out on Monday to the lady at my dealer.

I know MIC and tow package could be holding mine up, but I’m also not saying those are the only things.

And sure there’s plenty of rock rails being shipped, but there were also lots of Badlands soft tops in the holding yard video.

Sponsored

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the confusion! Haha!

I was surprised to hear mine had gone south to Little Rock since it'll have to come back north to Kansas City to turn west. I figure Union Pacific must be putting together a set of cars there to ship in this direction. Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense. :)
Post pics when you get it.