First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just arrived and is off the truck! Can't pick up until tmrw afternoon. But that's ok as it got here a week earlier than expected. Only 8 days to NC. I agree with others that said it looks better in person. Pics don't do justice. Can't wait to get my 305/70 Toyo AT3's and black KMC wheels on. Will probably be painting the grill satin black, but may wait a few weeks to make sure that's what I want to do.

IMG_1272.jpg
Hot damn! Thatā€™s a sexy rig!
Happy for u!
Sponsored

devhodge

Big Bend
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thatā€™s awesome!
I find it extremely bizarre that I am ahead of you with a 2371 rotation and havenā€™t heard shit..

Ford has to be the absolute worse with scheduling shit..

happy for u but this makes no sense..
@BroncoJay I personally think itā€™s because Iā€™m a simple build, 4dr BB 2.3MT andā€¦soft top (no rails, tow, etc.). Simple build doesnā€™t explain why I got the poster and sticker though... I canā€™t imagine going through this without this forum and specifically this thread. Without the support of all the fine people on here (tracking spreadsheets, window sticker guidance, build date/rotation friends, module checker trick, sync update trick, palsapp, etc) it would be complete info darkness. I would love to help Ford design an integrated system that lets people play along at home with real-time updates. Pizza tracker is just about useless without all of the hacks and helpers. It would also be good for those with not so simple/constrained builds to know what post-build commodity is holding up their shipment so at least people know why theyā€™ve been placed in purgatory. I feel all of our collective pain.

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thatā€™s awesome!
I find it extremely bizarre that I am ahead of you with a 2371 rotation and havenā€™t heard shit..

I'm ahead of you with a 0847 rotation and haven't heard squat... complete crickets... I have to be one of the last 7/21 build dates who haven't heard a thing. Dealer even said it's showing nothing. Mine has to be flagged with a bad top considering other than that my build is pretty vanilla.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm ahead of you with a 0847 rotation and haven't heard squat... complete crickets... I have to be one of the last 7/21 build dates who haven't heard a thing. Dealer even said it's showing nothing. Mine has to be flagged with a bad top considering other than that my build is pretty vanilla.
That sucks.. really does. I guess my point was that his was built after mine, I know mine was built, my dealer has said as much, so Iā€™m curious as to why he received shipping already! Basically going to the same area of the country, him in Chicago, me in Iowa.
Ford can design one helluva a rig, well we think, hard tops apparently the exception, but Ford sucks ass at customer communication and scheduling shit...

Hope u get some positive news buddy soon!

SacredHavoc

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thatā€™s awesome!

Iā€™m like over 300 ahead of you with a rotation 2029 and havenā€™t heard crap or any updates since the 24th when I got modules

Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tried to go back and comb through 30 pages, so I may have missed things. Let me know.

As for myself, I received my built email, pizza tracker now says "shipped" with a 17 day delivery window. So that is exciting! Will be reaching out to my dealer tomorrow or so to see if he has a delivery manifest for a more accurate date.

As for now, 8/2/2021 @ 10:20pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Jason, my modules updated yesterday. No built email (or shipped) info yet. Thanks for keeping up with this spreadsheet.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m like over 300 ahead of you with a rotation 2029 and havenā€™t heard crap or any updates since the 24th when I got modules
Yep got that. We all havenā€™t heard shit...

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
at least you have a rotation number and blend date, same build date as you, 2dr, BD, 2.3/7spd. i got no other info besides the build date. mine just says in production as well.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name