Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It gone. *poof*
My only hope is when things disappear or go blank, that Ford is actually doing something. Updating, changing, whatever it is...just something. That's my hope anyway. Could just be 'bring your kid to work' day and their pressing buttons.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Passed by the dealership to see if I will have a schedule in Sept and came back with the news that my Bronco is produced on 7/21/ . What a great surprise, feeling great

AMB, Wildtrak, modular bumper and plates, tow, lux, leather
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? first-time-meme-template-hiql5

Kidding, congrats!

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update for Vinny: No on Sasquatch - the rest of mine was correct, and...

Delivered!!!

As far as QC issues - I think it extends to other things than MIC tops based on a couple of things I'll be working out with my dealer. Some, I really don't care about. One, I would like fixed and I think it'll be an easy fix, so no big deal.

When my dealer called today, he said, "It arrived, but there's some transit damage and we need to figure out whether you want to put it in the body shop now or take delivery and put it in later." The way he described it, I thought it fell off the train or something. Turns out, it was directly behind something red and my bronco probably left a hole in whatever it was behind. I have some red paint on one of the tow shackles. I seriously don't care. I also have some paint damage on one of the skid plates. I said, "I'll do worse than that this coming weekend. I'll let that go.""

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1753

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1754

On to things that are not transit damage. First, when I popped the top, I noticed this. There's some minor paint damage on the roll bar. No big deal, I don't really care. I just have to wash off the grease pencil mark someone put there.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1752

The thing that does bother me is there is a piece of trim that resides between the swing gate and the driver side tail light. It appears to be incorrectly fastened on the top, which is letting it rub on the swing gate when I open and close it:

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1750

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1751

This does bother me - it's a plastic part, so should be an easy fix, just, well, I suspect things like this are why there is more QC being done right now - there are some mistakes being made, so they need to correct the process.

But final note - I'm totally happy. These are easy fixes. There were worse problems with my Ram when I first took it and it had to go in and out of the shop for a couple of months before it was right, so if this is all I have to deal with, I'm a happy camper! :)

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered!!!

As far as QC issues - I think it extends to other things than MIC tops based on a couple of things I'll be working out with my dealer. Some, I really don't care about. One, I would like fixed and I think it'll be an easy fix, so no big deal.

When my dealer called today, he said, "It arrived, but there's some transit damage and we need to figure out whether you want to put it in the body shop now or take delivery and put it in later." The way he described it, I thought it fell off the train or something. Turns out, it was directly behind something red and my bronco probably left a hole in whatever it was behind. I have some red paint on one of the tow shackles. I seriously don't care. I also have some paint damage on one of the skid plates. I said, "I'll do worse than that this coming weekend. I'll let that go.""

On to things that are not transit damage. First, when I popped the top, I noticed this. There's some minor paint damage on the roll bar. No big deal, I don't really care. I just have to wash off the grease pencil mark someone put there.

The thing that does bother me is there is a piece of trim that resides between the swing gate and the driver side tail light. It appears to be incorrectly fastened on the top, which is letting it rub on the swing gate when I open and close it:

This does bother me - it's a plastic part, so should be an easy fix, just, well, I suspect things like this are why there is more QC being done right now - there are some mistakes being made, so they need to correct the process.

But final note - I'm totally happy. These are easy fixes. There were worse problems with my Ram when I first took it and it had to go in and out of the shop for a couple of months before it was right, so if this is all I have to deal with, I'm a happy camper! :)
So we only get to see pictures of the damage?? Where’s the full bronco Picts? Congrats!

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we only get to see pictures of the damage?? Where’s the full bronco Picts? Congrats!
So demanding :) - I just posted in the main forum, but for my 7/19 peeps (who are the best on 6G)!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1743

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1744

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 65033441520__797861AD-1CCA-425B-9E01-713ABEC8F22E

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1748

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_1749

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivered!!!

How long did it take for them to get it off the train once it got to SLC?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long did it take for them to get it off the train once it got to SLC?
I'm figuring the train came in late last night or very early this morning, quite possibly, I passed the train up near Hill AFB this morning since it was one with the right type of train cars on it. It got loaded on the truck this afternoon and delivered directly to West Valley - they're about 5 miles from the depot, so they usually get the first deliveries of any trip.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, but man unless the camera is doing some bad things I'd raise hell. That's some decade ago Tesla body lines.. Second thought just get some mud and paint chips on it.

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, but man unless the camera is doing some bad things I'd raise hell. That's some decade ago Tesla body lines.. Second thought just get some much and paint chips on it.
I went about a week before I started getting rock chips out of the side of my last Wrangler. Sometimes, I got them in the weirdest places. Definitely, that trim piece needs to get fixed. It bothers me. The rest of it looks fine to me. The other side looks great - just that one piece of trim is wonky and I can push it where it is supposed to be with my finger, so that tells me the fastener isn't connected on the top part of it.

Someone just got in a rush. They'll fix it!

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh
[QUOTE

none of the trackers are pulling up my bronco. Is anyone else having this problem?
Mine did that last weekend (Friday?) and came back a couple days later. I was hoping it might have meant delivery was coming (yes, I drove by my dealer about 10 times last weekend...), but alas it did not. Now that I still don't have delivery, I'm not sure if it meant anything...

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh
[QUOTE

Mine did that last weekend (Friday?) and came back a couple days later. I was hoping it might have meant delivery was coming (yes, I drove by my dealer about 10 times last weekend...), but alas it did not. Now that I still don't have delivery, I'm not sure if it meant anything...
Mine went null last Wednesday. I thought it was because I actually bought the bronco before it arrived - once it was on the train, we did all the finance and everything. It was about the time I started getting e-mails from Ford to activate my FordPass and from Sirius to activate my radio.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry I didn’t post pictures yesterday, ended up getting the rig late in the evening and wifey wanted to cruise around town afterwards.
But let me tell y’all, this Bronco exceeds my expectations! I truly hope you guys don’t have to wait much longer because it’s like falling in love all over again!
I’ve got some pictures showing the cloth interior for the Wildtrak and with car seats in the back for those with kids wondering about the space.
I placed my reservation at 1950 (AZ time) on 7/13/21
Placed my build order on 1/21/21
Received my VIN and Build week on 4/22/21
Blend date was 7/19/21
Built email was sent to me on 7/23/21
Shipped email was sent to me on 7/24/21
Bronco arrived at dealer on 8/9/21
Picked up on 8/10/21

B45CEF91-1C32-40E1-9647-C674344D7602.jpeg

A114ED39-E1F8-46EC-81B8-18CF0FB2485F.jpeg

C33046BF-5FE5-4536-A362-B9ABE6FBDEF2.jpeg

C19072AE-46FC-4724-891A-00AE91ADC945.jpeg

BB5DA17D-12D1-42E4-BF29-C5D1A9A24DBF.jpeg

MSBroncoBuccaneer

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bit of news for me, my delivery ETA according to Ford Bronco customer service is 8/19 instead of the 9/3 listed on the Pizza Tracker. That's also 3 days longer than the 16 listed as Transit Date on the forum tracker.
Sponsored