Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well - Happy to report that it took all one day to go from Built email to Shipped email. While Ford gives Sept 26 as the inside date for delivery I am being optimistic and hopeful for the end of next week. Here’s hoping everyone else starts to see these emails very soon.

C125D640-71A5-4E5E-864F-6CC8F3E14281.png
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - Happy to report that it took all one day to go from Built email to Shipped email. While Ford gives Sept 26 as the inside date for delivery I am being optimistic and hopeful for the end of next week. Here’s hoping everyone else starts to see these emails very soon.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? C125D640-71A5-4E5E-864F-6CC8F3E14281
Epic news mate! Congrats!

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the pizza tracker this morning and it showed delivered. Reached out to dealer and they said it came in last night and sent me a picture. Hope to pick it up tonight or tomorrow. Trying to not get too excited until I’m driving her home.

BD4FCB6F-FEFC-4BD5-88B5-1F5CC2D72273.jpeg

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Checked the pizza tracker this morning and it showed delivered. Reached out to dealer and they said it came in last night and sent me a picture. Hope to pick it up tonight or tomorrow. Trying to not get too excited until I’m driving her home.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? BD4FCB6F-FEFC-4BD5-88B5-1F5CC2D72273
Congrats. Curious: have you been told why your soft top was held up?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well - It's been a slow day today with only ~6 more escaping.

With our list having 570 data points, and conservatively calling it 10% of what is actually at DM, this only equates to 1% within 24hrs.

It's going to be a long 3 months to release everyone at this rate....

Let's hope the theories of the Pizza Tracker not capturing all DM releases is true and the numbers are more like 2-300 per 24hrs.

Only time will tell.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With our list having 570 data points, and conservatively calling it 10% of what is actually at DM, this only equates to 1% within 24hrs.

Let's hope the theories of the Pizza Tracker not capturing all DM releases is true and the numbers are more like 2-300 per 24hrs.

Only time will tell.

Yea some of us may have a longggg way to go .. :(

TommyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. Curious: have you been told why your soft top was held up?
No. At least it came with only 7 miles. Picked up the Bronco tonight and is safely tucked away in my garage for bed. Still a bit surreal.

first impressions. I drove mostly 70-75 mph on the parkway and turnpike and the soft top was not an issue at all. Not loud. No whistling. No flapping. Very happy and impressed. Truck drives very well too.
The screen is gigantic and I love it. Loved the auto high beams feature. Never had that. And as far as the radio. It was great. I got so worried about everyone complaining about it I thought for sure I would need to at least replace speakers. Nope. I have only the high package and this radio is nice and loud. Sounded great to me.

I’ll reserve my impressions on the 2.3 manual when I’ve played around a bit more. I will say this engine definitely has enough power.

I bought the vinyl floor mats and they are not flimsy. Fits perfectly

I also got the rear cargo enclosure. Will install that tomorrow.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Only time will tell.

1631749768377.png
Mine has shipped and ETA is 10/5
I hope more of you get off the mountain so we can all start sharing pics of our builds.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To my fellow 7/19 folks. This is my last post on the forum. Went to my dealer today (unannounced since they would not call me back) to finalize the buy and was told the dealer is now looking at adding an ADM. They are thinking in the 5K range but would not commit to even that - want to see what the market price is when it actually arrives - that was too ominous for me. Basically they just took the purchase price into the mid-50s when dealing with the additional taxes that come with it so I have been priced out. Dealer assured me earlier that would honor MSRP - but I messed up when I did not close the loop and get it in writing so I have my self to blame somewhat. While I was looking forward to the Bronco - this really was the last straw in what has been a total cluster of a new vehicle release. What started out as an exciting adventure has had the positive life sucked right out of it. I have never bought a Ford before this and will not look at Fords again. I will direct my dollars elsewhere.

Thanks to you all for your advice, humor and banter. I wish you all the best of luck with your Broncos.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To my fellow 7/19 folks. This is my last post on the forum. Went to my dealer today (unannounced since they would not call me back) to finalize the buy and was told the dealer is now looking at adding an ADM. They are thinking in the 5K range but would not commit to even that - want to see what the market price is when it actually arrives - that was too ominous for me. Basically they just took the purchase price into the mid-50s when dealing with the additional taxes that come with it so I have been priced out. Dealer assured me earlier that would honor MSRP - but I messed up when I did not close the loop and get it in writing so I have my self to blame somewhat. While I was looking forward to the Bronco - this really was the last straw in what has been a total cluster of a new vehicle release. What started out as an exciting adventure has had the positive life sucked right out of it. I have never bought a Ford before this and will not look at Fords again. I will direct my dollars elsewhere.

Thanks to you all for your advice, humor and banter. I wish you all the best of luck with your Broncos.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So close, sad end to this saga....

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out the dealer, call or email or Tweet Mike Levine, go to the local news station, do something. Are you gonna try and get YOUR Bronco or are you giving up that easily? Don’t let them win without at least a fight.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sounds like some basic builds are getting scheduled quick, you could probably find another dealer that isn't a shark schedule a 4r, soft BB and get it before end of year.
Sponsored