Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing yet as a 7/21 blend. However, my Bronco wasn't marked for the airbag recall, so hopefully I'll get a build email sometime next week?
I noticed the same thing on mine. 7/21 build date but no airbag recall.
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1633656792185

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:​
BUT
Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.​
The difference is all in the "_" underscore.​

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....​
Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).​
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1633657999887

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, everything you said tracks with what I have seen. I have seen Broncos that haven't updated in ETIS get delivered. I have also seen ETIS updates on some as they start moving. So a lack of ETIS updates means nothing, but an ETIS update does mean that the Bronco in question is being worked on at some level.

It still seems like release date is the most reliable indicator of what the status is... However, nothing is guaranteed to be 100% correct with these databases.

Congratulations on getting your Bronco!

Sponsored

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good morning 7/19ers... There is hope, got my email this AM. However not sure if part of the airbag recall or not. I hope others woke up to the same inbox and to those who haven't yet hang in there. I can't say I'm overjoyed, more like exhausted but hopeful that things will keep moving.
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? IMG_3999

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:​
BUT
Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.​
The difference is all in the "_" underscore.​

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....​
Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).​
1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
So the only difference is the extra _?
Rats, that's the one I've been using. Now I'll watch both! lol

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Headed up to the Adirondacks for the long weekend to drink copious amounts of pumpkin beer and stare at the foliage. Looking forward to lack of cell service, give me a break of compulsively checking trackers and emails. Hope this weekend brings freedom to many on dirt mountain including us 7/19 build week people!

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Headed up to the Adirondacks for the long weekend to drink copious amounts of pumpkin beer and stare at the foliage. Looking forward to lack of cell service, give me a break of compulsively checking trackers and emails. Hope this weekend brings freedom to many on dirt mountain including us 7/19 build week people!
did my first full ironman in LP in July, I'm jealous.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/08 Update - A total of 16 Bronco's were released today. Of interest is that today was the first day that NO JUNE BLENDS were released. :(
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1633737079620

Last edited:

Sponsored
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its probably already been mentioned, but do they send out emails and update on the weekend?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its probably already been mentioned, but do they send out emails and update on the weekend?
Who knows... LOL, they have never ever emailed me, so... I am afraid I can't help you.

(Actually yes, I have seen some people get updates on the weekend).

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/08 Update - A total of 16 Bronco's were released today. Of interest is that today was the first day that NO JUNE BLENDS were released. :(
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1633737079620
Because you’re not already busy enough maybe an airbag recall tracker for the 7/19 build week people?

I’ve checked my VIN on the recall page and it’s not showing any recalls on my yet to be “built” truck with a 7/22 blendie

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Because you’re not already busy enough maybe an airbag recall tracker for the 7/19 build week people?

I’ve checked my VIN on the recall page and it’s not showing any recalls on my yet to be “built” truck with a 7/22 blendie
I’m in the same boat. 7/19 blend, No email so far. Build 7/21. Crickets over here.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in the same boat. 7/19 blend, No email so far. Build 7/21. Crickets over here.
Same as well - 7/21 blend
Same here - 7/21 blend, no recalls and lots of crickets...
Sponsored