Sponsored

Why no love for Nacho Technology lights?

sundaeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been looking at a set of driving lights and have been considering a set of Nacho TM5s vs Moriomotos or ARB Solis's. I haven't much written about the TM5s anyone know why? I see them for sale on the ARB USA web site.
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably because it hasn't been around that long. It's sort've the guys who started Rigid (at least one of them), so I would think they're good. I think that guy (can't remember his name) also drives a Bronco.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are excellent products. Just not as huge as the other guys so they don't have an army of fanboys yet.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have met several of the Nacho Light guys, on a few occasions, they also participated in the Canyon Coolers Bobsled Event and they were present at King of Hammers. They were all super chill, and having fun with work and life. They also come across as both generous and engaged. A lot of the Arizona Raptor Runs group run their lights. I wouldn't have any reservations about running their lights either.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been looking at a set of driving lights and have been considering a set of Nacho TM5s vs Moriomotos or ARB Solis's. I haven't much written about the TM5s anyone know why? I see them for sale on the ARB USA web site.
ARB/Nacho are one in the same now. I believe ARB acquired the brand earlier this year or late last year.

I've had no experience with them. Most folks go with the well known brands such as Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics or Morimoto. Rigid Industries would be our 4th best seller. We've only had maybe a COUPLE customers over the years ask about ARB/Nacho. It's a different style light.

We DO sell them but they are not on our website so if you were interested let me know and we can price it out. We're an ARB dealer.

Nothing wrong with them. They seem high quality but they can be pricey and it's a DIFFERENT kind of light if you look at them and how they are designed. They go for that "old school" look

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never heard of them 🤷‍♂️ but I'm not much into lights.

Ballpark nachos on the other hand, "You don't buy them you just rent them" (Hank Hill) 🤠