First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer has had a Big Bend mannequin sitting on the showroom floor for a few months. Cactus gray with an auto trans. It hasn’t been test driven by a bunch of people because they had another mannequin that served that purpose for them. I wandered in today and casually asked when it would be available and they pulled it up and said ”today actually”. My wife has wanted a 4 dr cactus gray Bronco since the introduction.

I hurried to the house, loaded up the wife and went back. An hour later we are a two Bronco family. My area 51 two door Badlands and her 4 door BB. Wednesday I am ordering a 2022 White Base/manual/squatch for the daughter. Hoping to make it a tri-fecta.

My dealer took good care of me again, and the wife cannot stop smiling.

042DF26E-0979-42EE-A8B8-9484A4B3588D.jpeg
Glad to hear your wife is happy! :) Enjoy the new Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
21BL2DR

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome but I wouldn’t let my wife get the same vehicle as me and definitely not my kid haha. 3 Broncos in the driveway a little too uniform. Variety is the spice of life!
The broncos go well with the Jeeps and trucks, the escape and fusion. Lots of variety here.

Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New guy here, still shopping. Congrats.

Can you talk about the ride difference between the 4 and 2 door please? I drove a 4 door and liked it… can’t find a 2 door to test drive. I’m leaning towards ordering a 2 door, but concerned that the short wheel base may not be that good of a ride at highway speeds. Thank you - octane

OP
OP
21BL2DR

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New guy here, still shopping. Congrats.

Can you talk about the ride difference between the 4 and 2 door please? I drove a 4 door and liked it… can’t find a 2 door to test drive. I’m leaning towards ordering a 2 door, but concerned that the short wheel base may not be that good of a ride at highway speeds. Thank you - octane
I drove the two door Bad Lands hardtop 8 hours yesterday. Went to Dundee MI and back on I75. I am still VERY pleased with the ride of the two door. It rides very well. Bear in mind though that the 2 door Bronco is literally the same length as a Jeep Cherokee XJ. The two door is still a pretty big sized vehicle for only having two doors. The ONLY issue with a two door (to me) would be if you are loading passengers in the rear seat. That is kinda a pain. When I ordered my two door I had every intention of removing the two rear seats anyway. So it is not an issue with me. The four-door big band that my wife has rides very well too. Neither of my Broncos have the Sasquatch package. Here is a picture with my two door sitting next to my jeep XJ. This is a pretty good comparison photo.

Ford Bronco Wife pulled the trigger on one today. 51264113-2D5D-49F1-AC0C-8AA250E71B45

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If my wife wasn’t in a lease she would already have the other mannequin bronco at our local dealer lol. It is the one I got as a loaner overnight BB auto 3.5” lift on 35’s. Nice looking I actually put a deposit down on it. Then the dealer called and the guy who had a deposit on my outer banks ended up not getting it.
Sponsored