JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has had a Big Bend mannequin sitting on the showroom floor for a few months. Cactus gray with an auto trans. It hasn’t been test driven by a bunch of people because they had another mannequin that served that purpose for them. I wandered in today and casually asked when it would be available and they pulled it up and said ”today actually”. My wife has wanted a 4 dr cactus gray Bronco since the introduction.

I hurried to the house, loaded up the wife and went back. An hour later we are a two Bronco family. My area 51 two door Badlands and her 4 door BB. Wednesday I am ordering a 2022 White Base/manual/squatch for the daughter. Hoping to make it a tri-fecta.

My dealer took good care of me again, and the wife cannot stop smiling.

Ford Bronco Wife pulled the trigger on one today. 042DF26E-0979-42EE-A8B8-9484A4B3588D
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You are one lucky dude, well dude is wrong word for a guy whose wife also drives a Bronco, more like you hit the jackpot.

And from sounds of it the price was right.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad you were able to get one (and afford one, or should we say two) without the excruciating wait!

OP
OP
21BL2DR

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad you were able to get one (and afford one, or should we say two) without the excruciating wait!
I was a very early reservation for the Badlands i ordered. Waited 18 months until that one finally arrived. MANY many others are still waiting. I was very fortunate. right place right time. Happy wife equals happy life. It's a one option Big Bend with nothing fancy but it is the exact Bronco she wanted. Tomorrow I am ordering a 2022 Base/manual/squatch for the daughter. I told her it might be two years or more before it shows up. she is ok with that.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was a very early reservation for the Badlands i ordered. Waited 18 months until that one finally arrived. MANY many others are still waiting. I was very fortunate. right place right time. Happy wife equals happy life. It's a one option Big Bend with nothing fancy but it is the exact Bronco she wanted. Tomorrow I am ordering a 2022 Base/manual/squatch for the daughter. I told her it might be two years or more before it shows up. she is ok with that.
Nice- you will be an all Bronco family! I am one of the ones still waiting. Early AM July 20 reservation. Finally got a build date week of July 17. Only to now be delayed another 5 months. When I reserved my son and I were both so excited and we were not sure who was going to get it. My son has been waiting since and not bought a new vehicle- hanging on to his old Nissan Versa. he got tired of waiting and 3 months ago put a deposit on a new Hyundai Elantra N. It's due Monday 2/14. Now, I am also tired of waiting and may abort altogether too. I won't shop another one- the ADM to get one like right NOW is ridiculous so no choice to wait it out or forget about it.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will need to start doing drive-bys and drone flyovers if the number of Broncos at your house start to exceed those at dirt\ice\witch mountain.

Congrats OP.

Sponsored
OP
OP
21BL2DR

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice- you will be an all Bronco family! I am one of the ones still waiting. Early AM July 20 reservation. Finally got a build date week of July 17. Only to now be delayed another 5 months. When I reserved my son and I were both so excited and we were not sure who was going to get it. My son has been waiting since and not bought a new vehicle- hanging on to his old Nissan Versa. he got tired of waiting and 3 months ago put a deposit on a new Hyundai Elantra N. It's due Monday 2/14. Now, I am also tired of waiting and may abort altogether too. I won't shop another one- the ADM to get one like right NOW is ridiculous so no choice to wait it out or forget about it.
I am super fortunate to have a close 30 year friendship with the owner of the dealership. Even with that I still gladly paid MSRP for the 2 dr. and a SMALL ADM for the 4 door. That however was offset by them giving my wife 4k OVER KBB book price on her 2017 trade. Therefore she had a huge downpayment and her new monthly payment went down 50.00 a month. She drove it to work today and got a little dirt on it so she is out in the garage washing it as I type this.

Her first mod is going to be steps. She is only 5' tall and has trouble getting in lol.

I ordered the white base/squatch today with a locked in MSRP price tag. I have doubts it will get built this year but there is literally no rhyme or reason with how Ford is doing this and it didn't cost a cent to order it. If it gets built my daughter will be happy but she knows its a crap shoot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
21BL2DR

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

see my response to your question in the above post.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am super fortunate to have a close 30 year friendship with the owner of the dealership. Even with that I still gladly paid MSRP for the 2 dr. and a SMALL ADM for the 4 door. That however was offset by them giving my wife 4k OVER KBB book price on her 2017 trade. Therefore she had a huge downpayment and her new monthly payment went down 50.00 a month. She drove it to work today and got a little dirt on it so she is out in the garage washing it as I type this.

Her first mod is going to be steps. She is only 5' tall and has trouble getting in lol.

I ordered the white base/squatch today with a locked in MSRP price tag. I have doubts it will get built this year but there is literally no rhyme or reason with how Ford is doing this and it didn't cost a cent to order it. If it gets built my daughter will be happy but she knows its a crap shoot.
Awesome and I like the white Basesquatch- exactly what I ordered and in white too. 2 door or 4 door? Well, hopefully you get it this year but who knows.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome but I wouldn’t let my wife get the same vehicle as me and definitely not my kid haha. 3 Broncos in the driveway a little too uniform. Variety is the spice of life!
Sponsored