Sponsored

Funny story about my wife. You have one?

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We were on vacation last summer and a red Wildtrak parks next to our 2 door Badlands at a very small event , like 6 total cars, so not hard to miss stuff. I get talking with the lady about hers and finally my wife says, "oh that's a Bronco, I thought it was a Jeep until I figured out what you guys were talking about" 🤣🤣. My wife is a smart woman, but not always into the cars thing.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay. I get in trouble for sharing funny wife stories, but . . .

The year was 1999. We were traveling from home to Fort Davis to visit the State Park, McDonald Observatory, National Historic Site, etc. Stopped at a rest area for a pee break. The wife noticed an information board at the rest area about the Chihuahuan Desert. She asked me why it was called the Chihuahuan Desert, and off the top of my head I came up with a cockamamie story about the desert being filled with marauding packs of wild chihuahuas. I "explained" to her that, much like piranhas, one chihuahua couldn't really hurt you. They travel in packs of hundreds, though. And hundreds of them together can take down deer, cattle, sometimes even humans and eat them leaving only a few bones. I told her that any time she was outside in the area she should keep her eyes open for a dust cloud on the horizon because it could be one of those packs of killer chihuahuas. At the time I had no idea she believed me.

A few days later we are back home. I come home from work one day to find that she is mad at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You lied to me!" she screamed. I had no idea what she meant, so I asked. "The chihuahuas! I told them about it at work and THEY LAUGHED AT ME!!"

For some reason she never believes me any more.
As the owner of rescue part-chihuahua mutt who was feral for two years in a pack in Roswell, I love this story. My wife will love it too, and I intend to spread it far and wide!

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took friends wife to airport and on the way she is looking at dash and asks what front locker?, I said there's two one in front and one in rear they are super secure and like a vault.
A couple of weeks later I get a call ,thanks alot now she wants a new car with a vault ( they live in downtown sf pray for them)
Sponsored