Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My wife has already laying the ground work "asking" me if she can drive the Braptor home from the dealership, but its technically hers. its break in miles, so I will probably comply for the sake of sanity.
Sponsored

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

She drives it when she wants but she’s absolutely in love with her loaded Grand Cherokee. She likes the comfort things and I like the wind and noise 🤷🏻‍♂️

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife knows how OCD I am to keep it clean and ding free.
She has been great taking care of it when driving. Absolutely no issue letting her use it at all.

77BroncoTX

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my bronco in the first 30 minutes. Waited a year and a half to get it. Brought it home let my wife drive it once she said I want this sell my car order whatever you want.

Sponsored

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wife has a RAV4 and while she was always afraid of my Tundras size, she has no interest in driving the Bronco. She likes having a smaller SUV and not the big footprint the Bronco brings.
Where did you get that avatar? Thats great.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We currently have a 2015 Toyota Sienna and a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport sedan - I was contemplating trading my G37 for the Bronco, but can't do it. It's in great shape and only has 80k miles on it. I love that car. So, the idea was that we'd trade in the wife's van and she could drive my car. She tells me 2 nights ago that the Infiniti doesn't reflect what she'd want in a car - the Bronco does. So, to make her happy I've told her that she can have the Bronco. In reality, it's just semantics. The cars are both ours. If this is what it takes to get the Bronco and stay off of the couch at night, I guess I'll do it.
Happy wife, happy life.

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a badlands sasquatch and my wife is too short to get in it without a running start. She yelled at me when she found out her dad's bronco had running boards and mine didn't. She asked why I didn't get the steps and I told her it was because I didn't buy it for her. My midlife crisis, my car.
Wait till I get it lifted.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you get that avatar? Thats great.
A guy on Instagram makes them. I think I mention it in another thread when I posted them in my build thread.

HeberBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well the Bronco is my wife’s to drive. I occasionally get to drive it. I wanted one, because I learned to drive on my Dad’s 1970 model. She had a Grand Cherokee L, but got tired of the multiple recalls on it…. Then all of a sudden wanted a Bronco… The rest is history. My son‘s will be in this month… So I will be the only one in the family not driving a Bronco…. ;-(

Sponsored

Broncojbl

Wildtrak
First Name
JBL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JCW Clubman, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Geez - You guys are too much!

I wanted a Bronco, so I bought one - if my husband wants to drive it, that's cool. This wife buys whatever ride she wants... and she's always had GREAT automobiles to fulfill her love of driving.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The wife re-learned how to drive a manual transmission with our Bronco in Moab. We did White Rim Trail (the entire 99 miles), Lathrop Canyon, Hell's Revenge, Fins & Things, and Chicken Corners. She drove about 20% of it and learned how to do some rock crawling which she hadn't done.

Her last manual transmission was a 6-ton 6x6 she drove about a decade ago, so it's not exactly the same thing.

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well...technically we're married...and it's half hers. Hmmm...BUT then I should still get 50% of her half, making it 75% mine!?...I think that's sound logic, right? :LOL: 😇

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ditched the husband long ago. That way no one disagrees over who drives what. Do wish I had one of those husbands who does all my mods though 🤔

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I moved back to our hometown (high school sweethearts) for Q4 2022 due to my mother's decline in health and, one day, my wife came back to our rented apartment and started the conversation with "So, I have to tell you something." My immediate response was "You want the Bronco." She nodded.

Happy wife, happy life. Small price to pay, in my opinion.
Sponsored