Sponsored

Just curious, how many miles did your bronco have when you picked it up at dealer??

ernie3

Outer Banks
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 F350, 3.0 Q5, 454 C3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ray-95

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know huh? If the dealer didn't drive it, that means someone at Ford paired their phone? Do you remember what the phone name was? I can't totally remember but it was some stupid ghetto name.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe they were testing? I just can't imagine someone goes the trouble of pairing up their phone, to drive it from one parking lot to another at MAP.
The name was Keisha. It doesn’t make sense that someone connected to the radio without driving the truck.
I can live with Ford testing the Bronco while they still have it (as long as it was truly testing). But that should be disclosed to me. The dealer was clueless.

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And vehicles can be taken from the factory for extended test drives for quality, or if they are transported from MAP to a holding lot they are driven, not trucked, plus some of the higher up management folks at the plants will drive a different new vehicle home to make sure that its all good. Part of an extended testing system. Plenty of opportunities for someone to pair a phone.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My OBX had 44. I know they must test it after build but what then, grocery shopping and hey, let's hit the movies. Didn't sit well with me. Anyway let me know what you guys n gals mileage was. Just curious to see the lows and highs.
10 miles

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Baja71

Badlands
First Name
tw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Stroppe Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The name was Keisha. It doesn’t make sense that someone connected to the radio without driving the truck.
I can live with Ford testing the Bronco while they still have it (as long as it was truly testing). But that should be disclosed to me. The dealer was clueless.
Lol...Keisha... Yeah that's kind of messed up and is sure a mystery.

I don't remember what mine was, but it was some weird phrase and not someone's actual name.

Very odd

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3.5 when delivered to the dealer, 3.7 after inspection / PDI when I drove off the lot a few days later ;)

SoonerNatx

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4d 2.7 MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10. I picked up my 2dr BB Saturday with 10 miles and now have almost 100 miles on Monday. I've used both 4H and 4L due to conditions on my land (and my BB being a manual transmission). It's already proven to be as capable as folks on here said, which is much more than Ford will admit m

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
10. I picked up my 2dr BB Saturday with 10 miles and now have almost 100 miles on Monday. I've used both 4H and 4L due to conditions on my land (and my BB being a manual transmission). It's already proven to be as capable as folks on here said, which is much more than Ford will admit.

SHANUT

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My OBX had 44. I know they must test it after build but what then, grocery shopping and hey, let's hit the movies. Didn't sit well with me. Anyway let me know what you guys n gals mileage was. Just curious to see the lows and highs.
Mine had 7 miles on it and they let me test drive it all weekend and by the time I brought it back Monday morning it had 186 miles on it. About 10 miles in I knew I was going to buy it so I removed the window stickers and all the plastic coverings on Saturday of that weekend and started to make it my own.
Sponsored