Sponsored

How many of you are letting your wife have the Bronco?

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We currently have a 2015 Toyota Sienna and a 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport sedan - I was contemplating trading my G37 for the Bronco, but can't do it. It's in great shape and only has 80k miles on it. I love that car. So, the idea was that we'd trade in the wife's van and she could drive my car. She tells me 2 nights ago that the Infiniti doesn't reflect what she'd want in a car - the Bronco does. So, to make her happy I've told her that she can have the Bronco. In reality, it's just semantics. The cars are both ours. If this is what it takes to get the Bronco and stay off of the couch at night, I guess I'll do it.
My wife drives the Bronco 100% of the time. She had a BB I did mods on then son turned 16. Started asking Mom for the Bronco all the time and would not say no so she was driving his Ford escape. Got her an OBX and gave the kid the BB. She left the minivan for the Bronco and called me all the time with the top down telling me how much she enjoyed driving now! I like doing the mods on them as hobby, but still drive my 250 all the time. Bronco too small for me! Got another one turning 16 soon- here we go again!
Sponsored

BlazinGrizz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco OBX / 2020 Subaru Ascent Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So ordering the Bronco was 100% my idea and what I wanted. It isn’t built yet (next month) but I feel fairly certain that when the chips fall, she’ll be driving it way more than me. 😬

With that said, I’m definitely ok with it. She puts up with me and all of my BS with zero complaints. Small price to pay. 👍🏼

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife got a bronco first. Ordered and waited 9 months for it last year. I ordered one for myself this past january when order banks open. We’ll be a two bronco household and won’t have to worry about who has the bronco.

AK_Badlands_Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife got a 22 Sport first, then encouraged me to get the Bronco. I’m a lucky man, I know.

Chefct

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Letting” your wife have the Bronco? Is this still 1950? I BOUGHT my wife her Bronco OBX, after trading in the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk that I bought her 3 years ago. I happily drive a 2012 Nissan Titan daily so my wife can have

Sponsored

clmh

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Bronco is mine. If my husband is good, I might let him drive it 😂, but so far (I’ve had it 3 months), not at all. He has a new F150 and is happy with it, so the Bronco stays with me for now. Likely, once the top comes off for the summer, he’ll be driving it more often….maybe.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. That’s why I got a manual.

ShockerBT

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS 2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t even let her drive it :)

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Let your wife have a Bronco". Some women are actually independent thinkers and do not need to rely on their husbands to "allow" them to make decisions.

Sponsored

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She had a 4Runner, wants a 25 when they release the new generation so we decided to sell and get top dollar.
The bronco is a filler until the next gen runner is released.

FWIW, she gets what ever she wants to drive and I keep her in something with a warranty for peace of mind.

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“Letting” is such a demeaning way of phrasing that question. Mine doesn’t need my official approval because it’s not the 1950’s so she’s my equal and not my submissive underling.

To answer your question, she drove it daily when she commuted to work while I worked from home 5/7 days of the week. Now however she travels for work and expenses all of her Ubers so I’m now the one who drives it 99% of the time.

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife had one on order but mine came in first. After realizing she could drive mine anytime she wants because I work from home, (and yes she rocks the MT) she decided to keep her Lincoln MKX. Basically she gets the best of both worlds.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had the Bronco for 6 months now, and the wife has not driven it once.

She hates tech, and the Bronco is way to high tech for her with the push-button start.

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Letting” is such a demeaning way of phrasing that question. Mine doesn’t need my official approval because it’s not the 1950’s so she’s my equal and not my submissive underling.

To answer your question, she drove it daily when she commuted to work while I worked from home 5/7 days of the week. Now however she travels for work and expenses all of her Ubers so I’m now the one who drives it 99% of the time.
Appreciate your sensitivity but there’s no place for it in this thread - 😁
Sponsored