Sponsored

How Much Fuel When You Picked Up Your Bronco?

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
It just occurred to me to wonder what to expect, when my Bronco finally arrives, how much fuel it is likely to have in it.

It's slightly more than just an idle question. You see, my dealership is in an area that I perceive as being a very high-crime area, even by California standards, and also notorious for very high fuel prices, even by California standards. The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California is only a few miles north of my dealer. Once @Seanette and I have our Bronco, we're going to want to get out of that area as quickly as we can, and not stop anywhere until we're a safe distance away. Which leads me to wonder if, when we pick up our Bronco, it will have enough fuel to do so.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer filled mine up. I’ve never bought a car without a full tank of fuel.

EcoBco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just occurred to me to wonder what to expect, when my Bronco finally arrives, how much fuel it is likely to have in it.

It's slightly more than just an idle question. You see, my dealership is in an area that I perceive as being a very high-crime area, even by California standards, and also notorious for very high fuel prices, even by California standards. The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California is only a few miles north of my dealer. Once @Seanette and I have our Bronco, we're going to want to get out of that area as quickly as we can, and not stop anywhere until we're a safe distance away. Which leads me to wonder if, when we pick up our Bronco, it will have enough fuel to do so.
Dealers usually sell it with a full tank

Reactions: Cat

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine came with a full tank, ask your sales rep.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every single new vehicle I’ve bought came with a full tank.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full tank

Chris_Derksen

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got about 2/3 of a tank. I wondered why they didn't fill it up.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine was almost on empty but I may have played a role in that. They were already busy and squeezed me in for an afternoon pickup after I had just asked that same morning. It didn’t even occur to me to check until I drove it away and saw the gas light on. But yea, every other car I’ve gotten came with a full tank.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oakland/Richmond area? Just trying to guess which shithole you’re talking about. Either way, pick it up in the day time and there’s not much reason to be paranoid.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Full as well

OP
OP
Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oakland/Richmond area? Just trying to guess which shithole you’re talking about. Either way, pick it up in the day time and there’s not much reason to be paranoid.
Colma. Just a few miles south of San Francisco, the land known for having streets paved with sh••. Pretty much Ground Zero for just about everything bad that you've ever heard about California.
Sponsored