Sponsored

How Much Fuel When You Picked Up Your Bronco?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just occurred to me to wonder what to expect, when my Bronco finally arrives, how much fuel it is likely to have in it.

It's slightly more than just an idle question. You see, my dealership is in an area that I perceive as being a very high-crime area, even by California standards, and also notorious for very high fuel prices, even by California standards. The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California is only a few miles north of my dealer. Once @Seanette and I have our Bronco, we're going to want to get out of that area as quickly as we can, and not stop anywhere until we're a safe distance away. Which leads me to wonder if, when we pick up our Bronco, it will have enough fuel to do so.
ALWAYS a FULL tank, especially these days when gas costs $7 gal in CA! Only downside was they filled it with regular 87 oct and I'm looking to use premium 93 oct.
Sponsored

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was full also

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bronco had a full tank. My superduty not quite a half tank when I picked them up.

Sponsored

OregonMike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Full tank here also.

Only car I bought that didn't have a full tank was my '96 Pontiac Sunfire that I bought from GM Military Sales just before leaving Germany and had delivered to a dealership in Kentucky. However, they gave me a voucher to go to the nearest gas station, fill up, and bring the receipt back. It was at about 2/3 of a tank, IIRC.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It just occurred to me to wonder what to expect, when my Bronco finally arrives, how much fuel it is likely to have in it.

It's slightly more than just an idle question. You see, my dealership is in an area that I perceive as being a very high-crime area, even by California standards, and also notorious for very high fuel prices, even by California standards. The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California is only a few miles north of my dealer. Once @Seanette and I have our Bronco, we're going to want to get out of that area as quickly as we can, and not stop anywhere until we're a safe distance away. Which leads me to wonder if, when we pick up our Bronco, it will have enough fuel to do so.
If it is that much of a concern, stipulate before hand that the dealership porter fill the tank from their supply as part of the PDI...

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oakland/Richmond area? Just trying to guess which shithole you’re talking about. Either way, pick it up in the day time and there’s not much reason to be paranoid.
Kind of sad when someone specifies an area of extremely poor quality of life standards and you have to reiterate higher specificity...

OP
OP
Bob Blaylock

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of sad when someone specifies an area of extremely poor quality of life standards and you have to reiterate higher specificity...
I did specify “The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California…”. Is there anyone in California who doesn't know where that is?

I guess @mybikeisred was a bit hazy; he got the general area right, but not the correct specific part of that area.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base

This is the worst place in all of California!?! 😲
Ford Bronco How Much Fuel When You Picked Up Your Bronco? 1644427818701

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every new car I have ever purchased has had a full tank. Even when we found one on the lot, that had maybe 1/4 tank they went and filled it up after cleaning it up while we were doing the paperwork.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did specify “The very worst sh••hole (by some reports, literally, as in the streets and sidewalks are literally littered with human feces) in the entire state of California…”. Is there anyone in California who doesn't know where that is?

I guess @mybikeisred was a bit hazy; he got the general area right, but not the correct specific part of that area.
Sorry, I guess I’m not up to date on sidewalk shit current events. Good luck picking up your bronco. I hope you don’t step in any.

Mobernerd

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Colorado Z71/1972 GMC Sprint SP
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Full tank here, and it that seems standard here in Minnesota, but when I lived in California and bought a new Nissan, I got 1/2 tank.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer filled mine up. Which I guess was the only tank of less than 91 octane since their small town doesnt have premium.
Sponsored