First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I could maybe live with the sandstone leather seats (for $2195!!) but wtf is going on with the dash? I need better, real, images of this thing. The “Sinister black” color trim and carpet throughout is fine, but this dash and sandstone is throwing me off. I won’t even mention the camo.. Not sure if one of their 6 year old boys designed this..
I agree. The dash and sandstone in general looked a lot lighter in the materials walkthrough video than it does in the build & price. I don't hate the darker cgi images but I was not a fan of what it looked like in the video. Either way, it isn't what I was expecting.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo... anyone else completely disappointed with the Wildtrak interior & complete lack of options? Weird camo cloth or leather? That's it??? That sandstone dash is just AWFUL. I can't believe how bad it is.
the interior is the reason i may walk away completely

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys so messing around with the B&P for 2 door and I noticed that a Outerbanks with Sasquatch & 2.7 engine is about $350 cheaper than a Wildtrak and the outerbanks includes the Tube step (another $400). The Outerbanks has a much better interior option IMO and seems to have all of the same specs since the top is the same now. Am I missing something?
Don't know what the BP shows but WT also comes with aux switches, baja mode, and Advanced 4x4 ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The materials video I believe said leather is automatic power seats.
Did you catch the 10 min mark where they displayed that if you add leather to the BL you get carpet flooring! Going to be some pissed off BL folks

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Welp my back up plan for the Wildtrack back fired, FE interior is awful, WT is almost as bad, Badlands has my vote.

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good to see it's not just me. I'm considering loading up an Outer Banks to spec close to a Wildtrak mainly because of the interior. Not crazy about the Outer Banks grille or the tube steps but I assume they are removable and can likely swap the grille later if I want.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BL Build + High, 2.7, Sas and hard top is coming in cheaper, less than $1,000 compared to the WT + High + Leather

The BL is cheaper, you get the additional items not on WT ( disconnect, rock rails, bash plates and most importantly Washout interior with Marine Grade Vinyl).

A no brainer now to go with BL. I think this is mainly due to the leather on the WT being close to $2,500 !

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The BL Build + High, 2.7, Sas and hard top is coming in cheaper, less than $1,000 compared to the WT + High + Leather

The BL is cheaper, you get the additional items not on WT ( disconnect, rock rails, bash plates and most importantly Washout interior with Marine Grade Vinyl).

A no brainer now to go with BL. I think this is mainly due to the leather on the WT being close to $2,500 !
Then remove the leather on the WT?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually like the MIC so thats not a hang-up....and I like the black grille/hood decal and black bronco on the back...those are the 3 things that are keeping me here right now. Badlands isn't out of the question

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone confirmed if the pricing we see on B&P has reduced the cost for the change from colored hardtop to MIC? This was standard on Wildtrak and Ford sent an email confirming the MSRP should be reduced to reflect this change. I'll have to dig that notification up.

EDIT: Bummer! Yes, this change is reflected in the starting MSRP for Wildtrak on B&P. Oof.... What's the point of this package if it doesn't discount anything?

BeachShredder

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMG c63s, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a Wildtrak, but you can select the 2.7L with the Badlands as well. So I'm not sure what the difference really is between the two.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, agree. A Toyota 4 Runner only comes in a man made leather and it looks really nice. So Hopefully Bronco’s is the same and I don’t need leather. Also, based on B&P, WT doesn’t show a power seat option.

Kayak_Nick

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some were shown with a black sticker on the hood bump - I don't know if that's what it is or not. Or if it's just something that says "wildtrak"
Where is the picture of that? I didn't see a delete, but I haven't seen this graphic...I hate graphics but want to see the dam thing.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then remove the leather on the WT?
I just can’t do it. No cloth seats for me, I don’t care if they’re vinyl or leather, just not cloth. So, I can only compare the WT leather to BL vinyl, and was surprised to see the BL come in cheaper.
Sponsored