Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t see any decal on the hood in those pics. Can someone point it out. I just see glare. I agree, why aren’t there power seats with the leather? I thought that came with the leather upgrade. I mean it’s stupid not to have it even with the cloth but whatever. I keep going back and forth between the badlands and the Wildtrak. Originally reserved an obx but that interior is hideous. I mean absolutely hideous. Digital camo. Cmon Ford. The high package is supposed to include the sound deadening but then the 2.7 deletes it, like wtf. There’s no consistency on this B&P at all. It also says that if you have the upgraded bash plates, which you’d get with the steel front bumper, negates the sound deadening! Why can’t they just show us the GD hood graphic already. They act like it’s going to be some huge badass surprise. Ridiculous. What are these storage bag front row top panel things? Anyone seen those? If the Wildtrak doesn’t come with body color door handles, then why do they keep showing it? Again, the painted hard top was gonna look great with the grill and mirror caps matching, now...those last two will stand out like a sore thumb. So frustrating. People are saying give them time to fix. Wtf have they been doing since July. I mean how much time do you need.

Sorry, had to vent my frustrations somewhere. My wife doesn’t care. ?

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t see any decal on the hood in those pics. Can someone point it out. I just see glare. I agree, why aren’t there power seats with the leather? I thought that came with the leather upgrade. I mean it’s stupid not to have it even with the cloth but whatever. I keep going back and forth between the badlands and the Wildtrak. Originally reserved an obx but that interior is hideous. I mean absolutely hideous. Digital camo. Cmon Ford. The high package is supposed to include the sound deadening but then the 2.7 deletes it, like wtf. There’s no consistency on this B&P at all. It also says that if you have the upgraded bash plates, which you’d get with the steel front bumper, negates the sound deadening! Why can’t they just show us the GD hood graphic already. They act like it’s going to be some huge badass surprise. Ridiculous. What are these storage bag front row top panel things? Anyone seen those? If the Wildtrak doesn’t come with body color door handles, then why do they keep showing it? Again, the painted hard top was gonna look great with the grill and mirror caps matching, now...those last two will stand out like a sore thumb. So frustrating. People are saying give them time to fix. Wtf have they been doing since July. I mean how much time do you need.

they really botched all of these interiors I think. I dont know if they were trying to be edgy or what but just give us standard colors. Everyone would have been fine with that. What they gave us looks like a bunch of thrown together crap that clashes with half of the exterior colors.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not familiar with the options being offered in the WT.
I am going BL and I'm ok with the dark gray seats and orange'ish touches. I am not over the moon about it, but it's fine.

It really turned me off.............looking to change model to see what's better.......

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

feel your pain, black mirror caps and grill don’t match as well anymore.

im pretty confident the leather seats all have power seats, just missing wording in description for wildtrak. Same situation on outer banks where the navy interior says power seats but brown leather does not.

I have to believe sound deadening is just a code error, you can get it on outer banks so I’m sure it’ll be available on wildtrak.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It really turned me off.............looking to change model to see what's better.......

Crazy that it seems there are more and possibly better options on lower trims than the Wildtrak.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crazy that it seems there are more and possibly better options on lower trims than the Wildtrak.
If they are going to offer cloth on the WT, why not one of those rolled (ribbed) cloth interiors from the OBX?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TRUTH!

Sponsored

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Really disappointed about the MIC-only hardtop, and then that Sandstone interior...I can live with the seats but did they really have to put it on the dashboard too. Either way I'm waiting until the modular top is out, so now I sit on the sidelines...

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
No option for a black interior.. lame.. rules out the WT..

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford did most everything right but blew it on the interiors. Seats that are leather and vinyl mix!?!? What the ! Colors and pallets.......after all this time to research it and do right.
Also another bomb with the hardtop not being black as standard on the wiidtrack.
Shaking my head o_O
Sponsored