First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer let me take home one of their mannequins for a couple days. I was looking forward to it since it's very close to my (6/30 blend, 7/1 built, 6 weeks in the dirt lot) build. Only differences are no Lux and MIC top.

My current vehicle is an '18 Raptor. Overall I really like the Bronco and am anxious to make the switch.
- The ride is smoother than I expected, and smoother than the Raptor.
- It's very comfortable to drive. The seats are comfy, and if just fells like they "fit".
- Plenty of zip from the 2.7. I think I'd probably drive it around town in the Eco mode if I'm being honest.
- Really like the 12" display. Easy on these aging eyes.
- I'm glad I didn't get the soft top. I hope there's a significant difference in the road noise with the MIC top. Don't get me wrong, I'd take one temporarily to get mine out of purgatory.
- Going to have to get used to the narrow windshield. It's not terrible, but when you're first in line at the traffic light, you might have to tilt your head to see it.

One of my first thoughts when driving it was that if feels like I'm driving a modern version of '70 Bronco.

Again, overall I really like it. I've only driven Ford pickups for the past 25 years, but I'm glad I'm making the switch.

Wildtrak Bronco.jpg
Sponsored