Sponsored

Will anyone need Front MOLLE Door Panels or plug those holes next to the front wheels?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello everyone,

I'm working on some product ideas and want to get your suggestions

The first is to design Front MOLLE Door Panels for Bronco, can use aluminum/steel or other metals

lQDPDhsqMsaMZ8XNC9DND8CwK2vqoPdvqCcCFc99uwBYAA_4032_3024.jpg

I found some pictures to better illustrate the product I want to complete, the picture below is not a product I make or sell, in order to prevent copyright complaints, so I do this description

QQ截图20220219193536.png

Secondly, in order to block these holes next to the front wheels, i can design some plugs made of plastic, just like the most common trailer hole plugs.

lQDPDhsqMuH3cLrNC9DND8Cw9pz1nx-JjUcCFc-xe8BYAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhsqMtOpVtXNC9DND8Cw7HMijIWEERYCFc-b_8BYAA_4032_3024.jpg

Hope to get more people's opinions on these things and help me decide whether to design them or not
Yes, I'm in for plugs or caps. It's been on my list... I've was thinks caps and hoping in my travels I'd find some. I'm interested....👍👍

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love saving a buck and I appreciate the stuff that @Mabett is bringing to market, but if it ends up being a direct copy I feel better going with the original and supporting @Mountaineer
Molle door panels have been around for offroad vehicles for a long time (jeep, Toyota tacomas)...at this point it is not an original idea. mountains to metal might have been the first for the bronco..but hardly an original idea. Mabett has posted several trial products and asked the forum for input. The final product will probably be based upon feedback from this forum. Probably a rounded portion to accommodate a beer/soda.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to Budget Bronco on YouTube and there is a video on the end caps……I just installed them on my Bronco for the total cost of $17.59 incl tax and shipping from Amazon. You can buy a 4 pack of 2x2 for the rear and 2x3 for the front.
Or you could just provide the link? :p

Mcloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porche Cayenne, Hyandai Veloster, Mercedes GLA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be an noob but what's the point of the MOLLE door panel? I like the oem one holds my extra drinks well 😆.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone,

I'm working on some product ideas and want to get your suggestions

The first is to design Front MOLLE Door Panels for Bronco, can use aluminum/steel or other metals

lQDPDhsqMsaMZ8XNC9DND8CwK2vqoPdvqCcCFc99uwBYAA_4032_3024.jpg

I found some pictures to better illustrate the product I want to complete, the picture below is not a product I make or sell, in order to prevent copyright complaints, so I do this description

QQ截图20220219193536.png

Secondly, in order to block these holes next to the front wheels, i can design some plugs made of plastic, just like the most common trailer hole plugs.

lQDPDhsqMuH3cLrNC9DND8Cw9pz1nx-JjUcCFc-xe8BYAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhsqMtOpVtXNC9DND8Cw7HMijIWEERYCFc-b_8BYAA_4032_3024.jpg

Hope to get more people's opinions on these things and help me decide whether to design them or not
IMHO, plugging the ends of the crash bars is a bad idea. It will trap moisture inside and accelerate rusting from the inside out.
However, if the open ends are driving someone nuts (I get it), then filling them with a non-water absorbing foam before installing caps would help prevent rusting.

seanoj

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drink holder door panels are a need. Perhaps one large enough for the nalgene bottles? Flexible plastic?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Molle door panels have been around for offroad vehicles for a long time (jeep, Toyota tacomas)...at this point it is not an original idea. mountains to metal might have been the first for the bronco..but hardly an original idea. Mabett has posted several trial products and asked the forum for input. The final product will probably be based upon feedback from this forum. Probably a rounded portion to accommodate a beer/soda.
That's true and competition is good, I'll just be disappointed to see a direct copy so I hope to see some new ideas.

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why are we promoting cheap Chinese knockoffs of USA made products. Sold through Amazon? Buy the original and this seller should be banned from the site.

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why are we promoting cheap Chinese knockoffs of USA made products. Sold through Amazon? Buy the original and this seller should be banned from the site.
So far nothing @Mabett has released is a knock off of anything. As far as I can see he is hustling. He paid his dues to this website (LUX SPONSOR LEVEL) so he can market his goods here. He seems like a a true capitalist! Working hard, doing market research (purchasing his own Bronco and connecting/consulting with forum members) and hopefully producing good products. Why would you want to cancel a capitalist? Too much cancel culture these days!

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far nothing @Mabett has released is a knock off of anything. As far as I can see he is hustling. He paid his dues to this website (LUX SPONSOR LEVEL) so he can market his goods here. He seems like a a true capitalist! Working hard, doing market research (purchasing his own Bronco and connecting/consulting with forum members) and hopefully producing good products. Why would you want to cancel a capitalist? Too much cancel culture these days!
I ain’t cancelling no body. This is capitalism. Buy American. Your ford bronco is union made in the USA. Why would you buy cheap Chinese crap to put on it.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is no plagiarism, all products have appeared in the market early, it is not because of Bronco that these products appear, but I respect everyone's opinion in 6G, if many people want to spend less money to get these products, I will do it, but I will never design these products exactly the same. If everyone thinks this is plagiarism, I will stop doing them immediately, but one thing is, I will not make garbage products

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ain’t cancelling no body. This is capitalism. Buy American. Your ford bronco is union made in the USA. Why would you buy cheap Chinese crap to put on it.
And now you have changed your argument. Your original post mentioned knockoffs...@mabett has yet to produce a 'knockoff'.

But the truth seems to be coming out...are you maybe a bit of a xenophobe? In 2022, it is impossible to buy ONLY American products (take a look around your house, your cell phone). As far as the Bronco...it looks like it is only 61% American content....(from another post on this forum). If I had to guess...the other 39% might be Chinese or Japanese content?

As far as union made American products...even harder to find. Unions are only relevant in the Liberal northeast and the Liberal West Coast. This means that you probably don't like the quality products made by our Southern brothers and the quality products made by our American brothers in the middle of the country?

By the way, which American Plant was your Subaru made?

"Every Subaru Forester sold in the U.S. and the rest of the world, is produced at the Yajimi Plant, in Gunma, Japan. Subaru Foresters sold in the U.S. are not made in the United States. The 550.000 square-meter Yajimi Plant has more than 3,000 employees and has been in continual operation since 1969."

Not exactly 'Union made in the USA'
Sponsored