Sponsored

Anyone using Barnes 4WD Bronco Center Console Molle Panels?

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone used these? I'm not finding much as far as reviews. The driver's side doesn't seem as solid as the passenger's and it looks like it sits directly on the side hump in the console plastic to provide spacing for clips to attach. The passenger side is cutout for the console hump and looks like it has spacers on the backside, much like all the others for the passenger side. It uses a brace across the top to connect both sides and add reinforcement. The price is very reasonable...

I'd like to find a no-drill option, that's solid enough to temp. secure a holster, that doesn't require me to drill holes in my console (or scratch it all up)...

Bronco Center Console Molle Panels

Ford Bronco Anyone using Barnes 4WD Bronco Center Console Molle Panels? 1705436462967
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bumper...Bump! Nobody?

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one on the driver's side sits right where I rest my leg/knee. The passenger on the other hand... I actually got a bag that hangs from the grip screws and it's been surprisingly useful.

duel007

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Bronco Badlands Lux Non-Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chritaka

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is one of the other options I've seen if you want it on the drivers side, brackets are from destertdoesit. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...our-bronco-do-you-use-most.82953/post-2070658

I don't love the idea of having to buy a left-hand holster, might try and put mine somewhere else. Maybe the passenger side center console molle and a right-handed holster, wouldn't be too far away.
Thanks for reminding on this option! I remember coming across this earlier in my searches, but totally forgot about it. It looks like you could move the L bracket over to use a right hand holster or just use a cheap ambi nylon holster. I think this will likely be a better option for my use…

I may add the Mountains2Metal passenger console Molle as well, if I need something more. It has solid reviews, no drill, and several here use it. I use their overhead Squatch basket for radios and sunglasses, works great and is solid.
IMG_8197.jpeg

duel007

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Bronco Badlands Lux Non-Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for reminding on this option! I remember coming across this earlier in my searches, but totally forgot about it. It looks like you could move the L bracket over to use a right hand holster or just use a cheap ambi nylon holster. I think this will likely be a better option for my use…

I may add the Mountains2Metal passenger console Molle as well, if I need something more. It has solid reviews, no drill, and several here use it. I use their overhead Squatch basket for radios and sunglasses, works great and is solid.
IMG_8197.jpeg
I should add too - I'm looking at using the Safariland QLS system so I can have a mount on my belt and a mount in the Bronco, which would let me transfer my gas-operated self-loading hole puncher from belt to truck without removing it from the holster.
Sponsored