Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed the JCR overhead panels? I am debating adding these eventually, with plans to relocate my Yaesu control panel. I also just removed my Bimini Mesh in exchange for a Jtops USA mesh. Its amazing how much better it looks from the inside now that there aren't lines for zippers and a crossbar. So part of me says I'd hate to bust up that improvement with a molle panel i'll hardly use
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lucky you actually getting your Jtop I’m losing faith that mine will actually show up. The nice thing about the cross bar and an overhead molle panel is if you run with the top off you have some support for a cover in case you have a rain shower pop up. I’m fighting the same battle on one hand I see the usefulness on thenjther I don’t want to obstruct any more of the openness

OP
OP
JediMcMuffin

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky you actually getting your Jtop I’m losing faith that mine will actually show up. The nice thing about the cross bar and an overhead molle panel is if you run with the top off you have some support for a cover in case you have a rain shower pop up. I’m fighting the same battle on one hand I see the usefulness on thenjther I don’t want to obstruct any more of the openness
I think I just ordered the most common model. Black for 4Dr soft top, I ordered and received it within five days.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice🤦 The emails I keep getting from Mike he keeps saying oh we are so far behind it’s coming I’ll check on it and make sure it’s sent months have went by. 4 door titanium color nothing special.