Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, I’ve needed more interior storage from the Bronco. Nick at M2M came through once again with his Center Console Molle pane!

This is a short review because quite frankly there isn’t a whole lot to it!
Ford Bronco NEW Mountains2Metal Center Console Molle Panel 7A3F495C-30BF-46B2-99FE-3CFE0305E397

This is what you get. I installed my admin pouch for pens and pencils and whatnot. Needless to say, do this before you try to install the panel.

Ford Bronco NEW Mountains2Metal Center Console Molle Panel 77CAD6B8-BCED-4FE3-8865-3E0037356EDF

Instructions are in color and completely straightforward.

Ford Bronco NEW Mountains2Metal Center Console Molle Panel F2A6AF46-AA4B-40F3-8C63-AFAD03E468DB

And after a quick 15 minute instal, this is what you get! It’s solid, it doesn’t rattle going down the road, and a quick solution to adding a little more interior storage options!

You can find this sucker right here: https://mountains2metal.com/product/center-console-molle/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered. $30 less than some others available and no drilling, key. Thanks for posting. Just what I needed to do was spend more on this beast. ;)

OP
OP
Primed_in

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered. $30 less than some others available and no drilling, key. Thanks for posting. Just what I needed to do was spend more on this beast. ;)
Yea, I’m glad I have them. It’s just a nice way to mount some pockets for internal storage.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I’m glad I have them. It’s just a nice way to mount some pockets for internal storage.
Agreed, I have the door pockets from Nick as well. I saw that JCR has the rear pockets available, but I'll be damned if I will take apart my entire door to install them. Those clips/snaps/fasteners never go back together exactly the same, besides my children are grown and don't need them. That's all I need is a rattling door in the back driving me crazy.

OP
OP
Primed_in

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, I have the door pockets from Nick as well. I saw that JCR has the rear pockets available, but I'll be damned if I will take apart my entire door to install them. Those clips/snaps/fasteners never go back together exactly the same, besides my children are grown and don't need them. That's all I need is a rattling door in the back driving me crazy.
Nick is working on something now for the rear doors that’s way less invasive than the JCR ones. You still have to do a little work but Nick is big on the ‘bolt on, no cutting’ mentality.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nick is working on something now for the rear doors that’s way less invasive than the JCR ones. You still have to do a little work but Nick is big on the ‘bolt on, no cutting’ mentality.
Perfect. I'm not afraid of a little work, but the risk reward on the JCR didn't compute for me. I have JCR's table and pre-runner and I love their stuff and their instructional videos are fantastic, but I don't mind spreading the love around either.

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will definitely have to remove the panel to install our rear door pockets. I've taken my rear panel off several times in the design process and it is not very hard to remove, especially the 2nd time. It goes back together easily and I didn't notice and stripping of hardware or anything like that. I've had the rear pockets on my Bronco for a few months. Given the nature of our business, I have been slow to release. It is a match to our front pockets and definitely looks good. The install may be intimidating for some but it really won't be that bad.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will definitely have to remove the panel to install our rear door pockets. I've taken my rear panel off several times in the design process and it is not very hard to remove, especially the 2nd time. It goes back together easily and I didn't notice and stripping of hardware or anything like that. I've had the rear pockets on my Bronco for a few months. Given the nature of our business, I have been slow to release. It is a match to our front pockets and definitely looks good. The install may be intimidating for some but it really won't be that bad.
Thanks Nick, I knew the panels have to be removed, I was just suggesting that the rear pockets are not that important to me. I own your fronts and I just got your console molle panel in the mail yesterday so I know the quality of your work. If I do decide to bother with the backdoors (my kids are grown so I really don't need them) I will certainly buy yours when they are available.
Keep up the great work.

Mountains2Metal

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150, 67 Bronco, 94 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks Nick, I knew the panels have to be removed, I was just suggesting that the rear pockets are not that important to me. I own your fronts and I just got your console molle panel in the mail yesterday so I know the quality of your work. If I do decide to bother with the backdoors (my kids are grown so I really don't need them) I will certainly buy yours when they are available.
Keep up the great work.
Sounds good to me. I appreciate the complement and thank you for buying American!

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Nick! Look forward to receiving your product. Thanks to OP for the review.

B6G is costing me some money, but it is great to support American companies.

Sponsored

beagletim

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, I’ve needed more interior storage from the Bronco. Nick at M2M came through once again with his Center Console Molle pane!

Ford Bronco NEW Mountains2Metal Center Console Molle Panel F2A6AF46-AA4B-40F3-8C63-AFAD03E468DB

This is what you get. I installed my admin pouch for pens and pencils and whatnot. Needless to say, do this before you try to install the panel.

And after a quick 15 minute instal, this is what you get! It’s solid, it doesn’t rattle going down the road, and a quick solution to adding a little more interior storage options!

You can find this sucker right here: https://mountains2metal.com/product/center-console-molle/

Does the seat rub against the panel at all?

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question. Did you have any trouble reusing the factory grab handle bolts? I went to install mine today and couldn't get any thread engagement after installing the bolts through the panel.

Seems like a well made product. Just wondering if Ford installed the right length bolts into my grab handle from the factory, as I have not seen anyone else discussing this fitment issue.

OP
OP
Primed_in

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question. Did you have any trouble reusing the factory grab handle bolts? I went to install mine today and couldn't get any thread engagement after installing the bolts through the panel.

Seems like a well made product. Just wondering if Ford installed the right length bolts into my grab handle from the factory, as I have not seen anyone else discussing this fitment issue.
Nope, I had no issues with mine.

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, I had no issues with mine.
I figured it out. I was able to swap out the console grab handle screws with a couple of the screws from the dash grab handle (which were a little longer) and everything went together. I suppose someone on the assembly line ran the wrong screws into the console grab handle.
Sponsored