Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Doesn't sound right at all. Your place is determined by your reservation Time Stamp. It looks like you are an early day one reservation so you should be at the front of the line. Their position would mean there are 220 day one reservations at the dealer that are earlier than yours. Not Likely! I would either get a better explanation from your dealer or call Ford and get assigned to a dealer you can trust.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I call dealer b.s.. 7-13. At 8:15 p.m.
That should put you in the top dozen or so to get a Bronco in 2021.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi,

I reserved on July 13th at like 8:15 eastern and ordered in January. I havenā€™t paid any attention to anything outside what my dealer has told me until now. When I ordered they told me I probably wasnā€™t in their allocation of 220 and I wouldnā€™t get my Bronco until 2022. They called me earlier this week and told me I definitely missed out because they had to bump me for returning customers per Fordā€™s request. Iā€™m bummed, I didnā€™t think this process would take so long. Does this sound right?
They are full of shit and you are being ripped off from a MY 21 because they are thieves working the system. Browse around this forum. You may or not be able to do anything about it...

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna speculate anything... but it definitely doesnā€™t sound right to me. If they said commodity issues or something, maybe I could see it. Iā€™m right on the bubble for a 21, and my time stamp isnā€™t until 17:00 on the 14th... so

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds horribly wrong! Donā€™t settle for it. Definitely contact ford. You can see my time stamp in the header of my email from Ford confirming my order. My dealer said Iā€™m #17 in line out of over 100 they allocated for his dealership and I will definitely see a 2021.

2282AB06-77D2-44B8-88EE-12AD648C16CA.jpeg

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also, this line sounds very suspicious ā€œ they had to bump me for returning customers per Fordā€™s requestā€ I have not heard that from any other reservation holder. Definitely contact ford customer service;

Bronco Customer Care Team;
Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m sincerely sorry to hear that sir. Your dealer screwed you it sounds. Iā€™m unsure exactly what to tell you. You might call Ford for help.

I would raise hell tho.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like they put your order at priority 99 so it wonā€™t get built and they can get those they want built first done. What a crappy dealer.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still 100% foreseeable consequences of Ford changing giving allocations (after most reservations made) to dealers instead of converted reservations and building in timestamp order, like they said when taking money to get in line. Ford chose to allow these things, you will get no help from them at all. The dealer is their customer.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who is your dealer? Not that it will make a difference but at least you can call them out publicly so that others will know not to use them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Op,
What you described is all possible and reasonable, but only if there is a lot of other order holders in front of you who reserved their Bronco before you did.

As some others have stated, it would be quite the feat to have at least 220 earlier reservations than yours considering your timestamp. It is possible, and if true, what your dealer is saying makes sense.... but my suspicions are raised something fishy is going on

Generally, how big is this dealer? Like, massive?

Also, this line sounds very suspicious ā€œ they had to bump me for returning customers per Fordā€™s requestā€ I have not heard that from any other reservation holder. Definitely contact ford customer service;

Bronco Customer Care Team;
Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters at 800-334-4375
This just sounds like Priority Ordering to me... they may be lying about having to bump, but someone else already reported Ford corporate gave priority orders to KOH winners or something, and the dealership didnā€™t have a say whether or not it was applied.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...021-bronco-what-are-they-who-gets-them.14905/

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi,

I reserved on July 13th at like 8:15 eastern and ordered in January. I havenā€™t paid any attention to anything outside what my dealer has told me until now. When I ordered they told me I probably wasnā€™t in their allocation of 220 and I wouldnā€™t get my Bronco until 2022. They called me earlier this week and told me I definitely missed out because they had to bump me for returning customers per Fordā€™s request. Iā€™m bummed, I didnā€™t think this process would take so long. Does this sound right?
ā€˜They had to bump for returning customersā€™ is their choice. But again it should go off allocation and your time stamp. If you reserved BEFORE these people, your dealer is trying to screw your.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP you talked about the date of your reservation.

what is the date of your order conversion?
Sponsored