First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was provided the rail car# and was tracking it. I arrived in Chicago Friday but now the system says no status found. I can't tell if the automated system is saying X or S when it repeats the rail car # so maybe that's why its saying no status found. Thoughts?
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I highly doubt it would change unless there was some sort of issue major with the railcar. But in that case, it would have to go to a depot that could facilitate the transfer.

OP
OP
TC04

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I highly doubt it would change unless there was some sort of issue major with the railcar. But in that case, it would have to go to a depot that could facilitate the transfer.
That's what I figured. For the life of me, I can't get the touch trace system to recognize the letter X correctly. I keeps saying S. Anyone wanna give it a go for me, lol? TTGX 963149 (877-744-7279 ext 2-1-3)

Olā€™BHog

Heritage
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just called Ford Marketibg twice, spoke to different person each time and neither would give me rail info and told me to ask my dealer. Second person did say theyā€™ve stopped giving out that information now. Text my dealer and his response was point blank no.

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you live west of the Mississippi river it'll change rail carriers at some point. East of the Mississippi you have CSX and Norfolk Sothern, and west of Mississippi you have BNSF and Union Pacific.

If the rail car does change carriers, that usually happens in major railyards near-ish to the Mississippi River. Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Omaha, etc. etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TC04

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you live west of the Mississippi river it'll change rail carriers at some point. East of the Mississippi you have CSX and Norfolk Sothern, and west of Mississippi you have BNSF and Union Pacific.

If the rail car does change carriers, that usually happens in major railyards near-ish to the Mississippi River. Chicago, St Louis, Kansas City, Memphis, Omaha, etc. etc.
It was in Chicago as of Friday according to CSX. Would I still use the TTGX railcar # to track with UP or BNSF since Iā€™m west of the Mississippi River?

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was in Chicago as of Friday according to CSX. Would I still use the TTGX railcar # to track with UP or BNSF since Iā€™m west of the Mississippi River?
With it sitting in Chicago, your railcar is likely in/or was in the process of sorting and rebuilding a train to head westerly--it may sit there for a couple of days in a yard and then get moving again, but your Bronco will likely stay on the same railcar.

You can track it the full trip using the CSX automated system (never talk to a live CSX rep, they won't give you info since you are technically not their customer) and railcar # regardless if it's handed off to UP or BNSF.

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This^. Mine just arrived at the end of the line in Richmond, CA this morning and I tracked it the whole way using the CSX tracking system. Here's a handy thread about programming the #, railcar initials and numbers, and the necessary waits and pauses. It will save you a lot of time- https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/rail-car-location-tracking.79073/

My rail journey was about 10 days, and I think it sat in Chicago about 3 days while the train was being put together. Chicago is the end of the line for CSX.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ā€˜94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine railcar had the ā€œno statusā€ for about 5 days sitting in Spokane WA. Then it started moving again. Not sure what was up unless it was on a siding for 5 days waiting for a ride across the mountsins to Seattle.
Sponsored