Sponsored

Will the Bronco get Active Drive Assist?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
That feature costs $7k on a Tesla.
And they sell it as a loss.
On the Explorer for Ford 360 Assist Plus is only a $5000 option as a package deal (bigger screen tech package 303)
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Atlanta. If I trust that system, some idiot will kill me.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if it was a $5k option, I'd sign up for it. As long as I can turn it completely off when deciding to go off-road.

This is kind of what I'm waiting for TBH. A truck or body-on-frame SUV that still has a gas/diesel engine and can be used off-road that has some sort of "autopilot" system. I want all the cameras and all of the nanny tech.

But I do agree it should strictly be an option so if you don't care about that stuff you won't even have it.

I'd also guess, if this were an option, it would be reserved only for the highest trim level. So I might be eating my words when you go to actually build it online and the MSRP suddenly totals $67,889 lol

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Even if it was a $5k option, I'd sign up for it. As long as I can turn it completely off when deciding to go off-road.

This is kind of what I'm waiting for TBH. A truck or body-on-frame SUV that still has a gas/diesel engine and can be used off-road that has some sort of "autopilot" system. I want all the cameras and all of the nanny tech.

But I do agree it should strictly be an option so if you don't care about that stuff you won't even have it.

I'd also guess, if this were an option, it would be reserved only for the highest trim level. So I might be eating my words when you go to actually build it online and the MSRP suddenly totals $67,889 lol
It could be on street versions. No sense putting it on off road versions because I believe it needs to have lines on the road at least in part for it to work, much like lane keeping/centering but a lot more advanced.

Jk89

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser
I don't need full auto pilot, but it needs to have "lane follow assist"! Please make that an option with the adaptive cruise control
Sponsored