Sponsored

Will the sasquatch package need a leveling kit?

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it a given that ford is required to build their automobiles with the front end lower than the rear? Didnt know if they did this in order to meet certain gas mileage requirements. Just wonder if this is the case, will they have the sasquatch package leveled or lower in the front? Most pictures of the squatch packages seem to be pretty level.
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No actually knowledge but I assumed most truck suspension is like that so that, when loaded with weight, they sit more level to improve handling dynamics when towing/hauling. Perhaps since Sasquatch will not be focused on loads/towing, it’ll sit more level.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it a given that ford is required to build their automobiles with the front end lower than the rear? Didnt know if they did this in order to meet certain gas mileage requirements. Just wonder if this is the case, will they have the sasquatch package leveled or lower in the front? Most pictures of the squatch packages seem to be pretty level.
From what I've seen in the pictures, the Sasquatch package will still retain the factory rake that most vehicles have. This bothers me too as this is an off-road utility vehicle. But rake is done by the factories for a couple reasons. First, a raked vehicle is more aerodynamic which helps with fuel economy. Secondly, and this is probably the most important reason, is for towing. The rake allows the vehicle to sit level while under load due to tongue weight. With that said, I fully intend to equip a leveling kit on mine to get rid of the factory rake. This is an off-road vehicle for goodness sake. I'm not buying a Bronco to tow or for gas mileage lol.

OP
OP

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I've seen in the pictures, the Sasquatch package will still retain the factory rake that most vehicles have. This bothers me too as this is an off-road utility vehicle. But rake is done by the factories for a couple reasons. First, a raked vehicle is more aerodynamic which helps with fuel economy. Secondly, and this is probably the most important reason, is for towing. The rake allows the vehicle to sit level while under load due to towing. With that said, I fully intend to equip a leveling kit on mine to get rid of the factory rake. This is an off-road vehicle for goodness sake. I didn't buy it to tow or for gas mileage lol.
Will the sasquatch be just the same as any other truck to level? Didnt know if the stop blocks wiuld effect that

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will the sasquatch be just the same as any other truck to level? Didnt know if the stop blocks wiuld effect that
It should be just the same as leveling or lifting any other IFS truck. How the vehicle is leveled though depends on how much money you want to spend. You could spend a couple hundred for a strut spacer level or you could go a grand or more for lifted struts, control arms, etc. Levels are also really simple to install with some pretty basic tools in the garage. I sure wouldn't pay hundreds more for labor on such a simple job.

OP
OP

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It should be just the same as leveling or lifting any other IFS truck. How the vehicle is leveled though depends on how much money you want to spend. You could spend a couple hundred for a strut spacer level or you could go a grand or more for lifted struts, control arms, etc. Levels are also really simple to install with some pretty basic tools in the garage. I sure wouldn't pay hundreds more for labor on such a simple job.
Ha, im not sure if my 3 screwdrivers and wire pliers would be enough to install much of anything.
Sponsored