First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so i'll throw this at ya... my 2022 does this and I hate it. I held down my unlock button today while scanning what frequency it sends with a TPMS tool (whole other issue i'm sorting out trying to activate TPMS) and all of a sudden my drivers side windows roll down 1/2 inch when unlocking the door. my passenger side doesn't do it.

i don't know why it pisses me off so much but i don't want the window dropping 1/2 inch every time i hit the unlock button. especially twice to open the trunk, and the dang windows are down 1/2 inch. i can't figure out how to shut it off after i some how triggered it by holding the button down today.

ANNOYING!
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So glad my 22 BL does not do this. It would drive me crazy.

My windows don’t drop until I pull on the handle. Not from any fob key press unless I hold down the open button long enough to drop all the windows.

the problem I have had happen twice so far, and may be somewhat related, is that my windows STOP dropping when opening the door. And then when closing the door, the window is wedged open, and I have to manually drop the window and raise it again to properly seal the window.

IMG_1167.jpeg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
so i'll throw this at ya... my 2022 does this and I hate it. I held down my unlock button today while scanning what frequency it sends with a TPMS tool (whole other issue i'm sorting out trying to activate TPMS) and all of a sudden my drivers side windows roll down 1/2 inch when unlocking the door. my passenger side doesn't do it.

i don't know why it pisses me off so much but i don't want the window dropping 1/2 inch every time i hit the unlock button. especially twice to open the trunk, and the dang windows are down 1/2 inch. i can't figure out how to shut it off after i some how triggered it by holding the button down today.

ANNOYING!
Hey there, Justin. I would be glad to help you out with this window roll down concern if you are still in need of assistance. Just shoot us a PM with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". Thank you!

OP
OP
Bronco_Parkin

Bronco_Parkin

Base
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry everyone I thought I had posted an update with a fix for my original issue months ago.

It is correct for the windows to drop once being unlocked. My issue was that they were not going back up unless I rolled them back up with the switches. No matter how long I waited they didn't go back up.

After disconnecting the battery didn't solve the issue I took it to Ford. Was an issue with a module and a quick flash resolved the issue. They have been working correctly now for months.
Sponsored