First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to have a Beretta! 89 5spd GT fun car, didnt take long to get to the 117 MPH limiter. Pretty solid around the turns. Used to deliver pizzas out in the country in it. My brother used to race em on a circle track. He won alot of championships in em.
Nice! Loved those cars. Had an 88gt 5speed and an 89 GTU 3spd auto. Funny thing, i also used to delivered pizza in my beretta.
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did briefly wonder why the controls were in the middle but it makes since now.

Oddly, this will be my 4th vehicle with center window controls. 2 berettas, a gto and now the bronco.
Saturn sc2, GTO, miata (would if I had power windows...but my cranks are on the door), and now bronco. Only one car I've owned (fiesta st) had power windows on the doors.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have wondered this for sometime now with the Jeep Wrangler and now the Bronco. Wasn’t able to find any discussions about this in the search history of the site so forgive me if this has been discussed or obvious.

Why are the window controls below the radio on the Jeep Wrangler and on the center control arm rest on the Bronco? Why are they not still located on the door, which would free up some extra real estate on the center interface? If both vehicles already have door handles and lock/unlock buttons on their removable doors, what is the harm in putting the window controls on there and using that extra space for something else?

On the 4 door bronco, do the back seats have their own window controls and if so where are they located?

A20A8561-8E22-4E03-A456-771F95439842.jpeg

0A3ADDF4-052D-4883-A1B9-BBC4392D2E08.jpeg
With 3 kids in back I can guarantee there will be many times when I’m driving with front doors off and rear doors on in the 4-door.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s not like they’re deleting features to make space for the buttons anyway.

What would you prefer they use that extra space for?
If it's anything like all the cars I've ever owned - they'll use that extra space for switch blanks 😅

If that's as worst-case-silly as you were prepared to pre-answer for, boy have I got something that'll shake you!

My initial question (just reading the thread title alone) was "why the HELL would someone want to take the doors off, but leave the windows on the Bronco?"

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Oh boy the permutations!

4 doors, 4 windows, 256 options!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If the driver's door is off, and the passenger door is on - are you expecting the driver to lean across the truck to wind down the passenger window?

And before you ask "why would you have the driver's door off and the passenger door one" - it doesn't matter. It can happen, so why not account for it.
Come on man... if you have the driver's door off but the passenger door on, you need to own a different vehicle.. Just turn in your card and move on!!

Stick to driving your Pujos @frinesi2 😁

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Come on man... if you have the driver's door off but the passenger door on, you need to own a different vehicle.. Just turn in your card and move on!!

Stick to driving your Pujos @frinesi2 😁
hey it could happen!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the driver's door is off, and the passenger door is on - are you expecting the driver to lean across the truck to wind down the passenger window?

And before you ask "why would you have the driver's door off and the passenger door one" - it doesn't matter. It can happen, so why not account for it.
tenor.gif

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Loved those cars. Had an 88gt 5speed and an 89 GTU 3spd auto. Funny thing, i also used to delivered pizza in my beretta.
Right? Now im curious what the pizza driver to bereatta owner numbers are.
Sponsored