First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2.7 Auto
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sure this has been asked, BUT, having emerged from many rabbit holes while searching the form, I'm going to go ahead and ask.

Has anyone come across a crossbar rack that mounts to the factory roof rack mounting location on the top of the windshield?
Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been looking for the same thing.

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this thread is a year old but anyone find any options?
I want to carry a canoe and would prefer not to use foam blocks in front since i don’t want an oem rack.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know this thread is a year old but anyone find any options?
I want to carry a canoe and would prefer not to use foam blocks in front since i don’t want an oem rack.
Waiting on the same thing to come out…. the only option released so far is by 22 Winty and not even sure if that is still being produced. I use my trailer or hitchmount-rack right now but it would be nice to not have to deal with something so bulky just to strap a kayak down. Can’t believe more options aren’t available considering the factory attachment points are right freaking there.

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Waiting on the same thing to come out…. the only option released so far is by 22 Winty and not even sure if that is still being produced. I use my trailer or hitchmount-rack right now but it would be nice to not have to deal with something so bulky just to strap a kayak down. Can’t believe more options aren’t available considering the factory attachment points are right freaking there.
seriously it is a little odd…
All sorts of light brackets. I literally just want some aluminum bolt on light brackets with a welded bar across the top to strap a canoe to lol i’m half tempted to buy a set of windshield lights and Frankenstein them lol
Sponsored