First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - White Carbon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Steeda's Bronco Clutch Spring Kit is designed to give your Bronco a better feel and help you have a more enjoyable and exciting driving experience. This easy-to-install and instantly noticeable upgrade is a perfect start to modifying your off-roader.

Check out the product here - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-7032-bronco-clutch-spring-kit

Corrected pedal feel. Your new Bronco comes with a high-rate clutch assist spring installed from the factory. This high-rate spring is what causes such a vague and disconnected clutch pedal feel. The clutch pedal travels in a circular arc, with the spring assist in the middle of that clutch pedal travel. The middle of that motion initially compresses the spring and allows it to extend after the first 30 degrees of travel. The combination of a high-rate assist spring and the motion of the pedal during engagement causes a non-linear and sometimes confusing pedal feel. Having a non-linear pedal feel makes it hard to modulate the clutch on your Bronco.

Dialed in by Steeda engineers. Our Steeda Bronco Clutch Assist Spring completely replaces the factory assist spring. Our engineers have dialed it into just the right amount of spring rate, about 40% less than the factory, to get you the perfect clutch pedal feel. This assist spring is manufactured from piano wire that naturally has high tensile strength and high elastic qualities. Our piano wire spring ensures a consistent spring rate and minimal sag even after repeated use. With the addition of our clutch assist spring, you will notice a much more linear feeling clutch - the reason is that we take out much of the influence involved in your clutch pedal motion caused by the assist spring, allowing you to feel exactly what is happening with your clutch engagement.

Product Benefits:
  • Stiffer pedal feel
  • 40% less spring assist than the factory
  • Consistent spring rate
  • Replaces factory spring
  • More exciting driving feel
Ford Bronco Without Further Ado - Steeda Presents the Bronco Clutch Spring Kit (2021-2023) 1681415371763
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is interesting. What type of grease do you recommend: " NOTE: The factory spring assembly must be covered in grease for a smooth operation. "?
I don't want the type of grease that drips oil on my pants.
Ordering now,

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn’t aware the Broncos factory spring was of issue. Now the mustang? Replacing that thing helped.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wasn’t aware the Broncos factory spring was of issue. Now the mustang? Replacing that thing helped.
It's not really an issue for me, but it is vague feeling, and I feel like I'm slipping the clutch too much leaving the stop lights right now. At only $25 and a 10 minute install I figure Why Not? I'll keep the stock spring just in case this spring makes bumper-to-bumper traffic a chore.

Sponsored

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order placed

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Steeda's Bronco Clutch Spring Kit is designed to give your Bronco a better feel and help you have a more enjoyable and exciting driving experience. This easy-to-install and instantly noticeable upgrade is a perfect start to modifying your off-roader.

Check out the product here - https://www.steeda.com/steeda-555-7032-bronco-clutch-spring-kit

Corrected pedal feel. Your new Bronco comes with a high-rate clutch assist spring installed from the factory. This high-rate spring is what causes such a vague and disconnected clutch pedal feel. The clutch pedal travels in a circular arc, with the spring assist in the middle of that clutch pedal travel. The middle of that motion initially compresses the spring and allows it to extend after the first 30 degrees of travel. The combination of a high-rate assist spring and the motion of the pedal during engagement causes a non-linear and sometimes confusing pedal feel. Having a non-linear pedal feel makes it hard to modulate the clutch on your Bronco.

Dialed in by Steeda engineers. Our Steeda Bronco Clutch Assist Spring completely replaces the factory assist spring. Our engineers have dialed it into just the right amount of spring rate, about 40% less than the factory, to get you the perfect clutch pedal feel. This assist spring is manufactured from piano wire that naturally has high tensile strength and high elastic qualities. Our piano wire spring ensures a consistent spring rate and minimal sag even after repeated use. With the addition of our clutch assist spring, you will notice a much more linear feeling clutch - the reason is that we take out much of the influence involved in your clutch pedal motion caused by the assist spring, allowing you to feel exactly what is happening with your clutch engagement.

Product Benefits:
  • Stiffer pedal feel
  • Consistent spring rate
Ford Bronco Without Further Ado - Steeda Presents the Bronco Clutch Spring Kit (2021-2023) 1681417138447
I am happy to see you already care about us manual owners! Hope an upgraded clutch is in your list of things to come out with🤞

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered!

Sponsored

BamaBronco98

Base
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered! Thank you. Hoping to improve the vague nature of this clutch.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the way, what other manual products are you working on, a stainless steel clutch line?

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Product Benefits:
  • Stiffer pedal feel
  • Consistent spring rate
Ford Bronco Without Further Ado - Steeda Presents the Bronco Clutch Spring Kit (2021-2023) 1681417138447
You mention at the bottom of your post, that you provide a forum discount. Is there a discount code one would apply at check out?

Anvilair1973

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door and 1994 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be eagerly awaiting a few reviews from you fine folks that have already ordered before I place mine :cool:

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - White Carbon Edition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You mention at the bottom of your post, that you provide a forum discount. Is there a discount code one would apply at check out?
Perhaps ... check it out tomorrow & maybe the discount code won't be needed :)

TJ
Sponsored