Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope it worked out for you. I ended up compressing it with zip ties before I installed it. Made life easier.

I've gone rock crawling and been to a high-speed off-road track a number of times since I have installed it. Has been great in both scenarios. Also a nice improvement during my daily commute, so get it installed already, lol.
Thanks for the install tip Aman! I just got mine this week and will be looking to get it installed very soon.
Sponsored

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the install tip Aman! I just got mine this week and will be looking to get it installed very soon.
You're welcome. Remember to coat the new spring in grease and use locking needle nose pliers (Vise-Grip) when reinstalling the e-clip. I lost mine behind the trim and had to remove a few interior panels to retrieve it, lol!

Cisco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2022 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had this installed for about a week now and love it. The clutch pedal feel is a bit stiffer and I can actually tell where the clutch is engaging now. Acceleration from a dead stop is much more controlled. Very happy with this. Steeda always comes out with great products!

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're welcome. Remember to coat the new spring in grease and use locking needle nose pliers (Vise-Grip) when reinstalling the e-clip. I lost mine behind the trim and had to remove a few interior panels to retrieve it, lol!
I picked up the red lithium grease. It is ready to go. Just need to go dig out the needle nose Vice-Grip for the clip. Appreciate the heads-up.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t believe I waited so long. Haha. What an improvement. That damn c-clip is the most annoying part. Wish it had little holes in the ends so that you can use spring clip/snap ring pliers.

Sponsored

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the Steeda spring installed this evening. It provides a much better engagement feel. I immediately noticed a difference when I reversed out for the test drive.

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hope it worked out for you. I ended up compressing it with zip ties before I installed it. Made life easier.

I've gone rock crawling and been to a high-speed off-road track a number of times since I have installed it. Has been great in both scenarios. Also a nice improvement during my daily commute, so get it installed already, lol.
Ditto, zip ties worked a treat when installing it. Especially with the grease making a PITA to install. I've found working under that driver's side footwell suuuuuucks.

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I have the grinding issues that have been discussed a lot on the forum. I still need to get it "diagnosed" at my dealer (and schedule the TSB), but is it ok to install this now since the MT issues (to my knowledge) don't have anything to do with the clutch itself?

Or, should I wait till I get everything fixed?

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I have the grinding issues that have been discussed a lot on the forum. I still need to get it "diagnosed" at my dealer (and schedule the TSB), but is it ok to install this now since the MT issues (to my knowledge) don't have anything to do with the clutch itself?

I would wait 💯 don’t give them (dealer) any reason to deny work.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It’s easy to switch back. I also don’t think the dealer would notice it’s there.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I was gonna say it’s better to err on the side of wait, but doubtful they would notice.

ROCKO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was gonna say it’s better to err on the side of wait, but doubtful they would notice.
Why risk it seem too many treads upset that their claim gets thrown out because of aftermarket parts

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I might be the first person that isn't noticing a difference. The only difference I see, is from me changing my seating position because I had to move the seat back and I can't get it to where I originally had it.

For forty dollars the best I can say is that it's not worse

I do see it is on sale under 20$ right now if anybody is looking to pick it up though.

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just installed mine. It really is a noticeable change, I know exactly when it is engaging. Definitely worth the money!
Sponsored