Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow that was fast. I got the same color and picked her up last Thursday. I’m loving it!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What wait?

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Loving my new Bronco!
Ordered 12/1/21
Delivered 3/10/22
WAIT? That's no wait! That's just rubbing salt in our wounds for those that have had a year or more since their orders and also more than 600 days since reservation submitted. UGH!

Sorry, OP, it is not your fault and not trying to belittle or shame you. Lots of us have been waiting a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time and we cringe every time we see a story such as yours. Glad you have your Bronco, but kinda not....

Sponsored

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Waited so long and this was the most original title you could come up with?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WAIT? That's no wait! That's just rubbing salt in our wounds for those that have had a year or more since their orders and also more than 600 days since reservation submitted. UGH!

Sorry, OP, it is not your fault and not trying to belittle or shame you. Lots of us have been waiting a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time and we cringe every time we see a story such as yours. Glad you have your Bronco, but kinda not....
That is the actual problem with every single one of these people who gloat about it being worth the wait. They waited a shorter time, in some cases, a substantially shorter time, then an exceedingly high number of people on the forum. Of course it was worth it, they got it relatively fast. They are so self-centered that it never occurs to them that the people who are waiting longer and continue to wait with no end in sight might be a little peeved that someone who got it long before they will are saying it was worth all the sacrifice and waiting they had to do, when in comparison they breezed through the line.

Tell you what, when the last guy at Granger gets their Bronco, after realistically waiting 4 years or more after the reservation bait and switch Ford pulled (and then the lack of ability to move orders, etc.), if that person says it was worth the wait, then I will completely agree. Until then, nobody else has earned the right to say it was worth the wait. It is just insulting and dismissive of those that will wait longer.

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a DBag

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Worth the wait you say? What did you wait for?

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP,
You are in the penalty box for two days. You have to NOT drive the Bronco (days you can drive it in good weather) for two consecutive days. Otherwise you may be suspended from driving it for a month by the Dirt Mountain mafia.
Capace?

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Karma is a bitch bro.

Congrats on your new ride.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heck, the guy is a newcomer to the site, was excited to get his Bronco, and gets belittled when he makes his first thread. I'm starting to think this site is a bunch of whiners. I recently ordered a Bronco and I seriously don't give a shit if it takes Ford 5 years to get it to me. Honestly. There are a lot of things in life more important than a vehicle. You'll all live just fine if it never arrives. If you can't be polite to someone, perhaps you need to take a break from the site.

Congratulations to the OP. Enjoy your Bronco. Don't let anyone quell your excitement.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations!