Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy

Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? first pic new bronco 9,9,22
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

agree. i've always had good offroad vehicles but this is the first one i absolutely love. brought back the modding and wheeling drive and spirit. i look for reasons to drive, and places to explore and wheel.

Broncobilly51

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus,Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the encouragement I was getting a little cold feet reading all the problems folks are having fuel pump issues ,engine failures
I reserved mine 7/21/20 waiting now for it to arrive at the dealer which should be any day now fingers crossed.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Congrats - kinda tough to be cheery or even remotely optimistic right now though knowing the books on 22 are closed and I still didn't make it in. Ford f-d this whole thing up royally and multiple times/ways. I wish there was a different car out there to be excited about because honestly, I would've jumped on it by now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Me too! Can't wait to take this thing on its first adventure! I too will be looking for any reason to hit the road or trail in this rig! Thank you for your kind compliments!

killerkeith

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This has been the worst car buying experience of my life. It’s gone from disappointing to upsetting to downright embarrassing. I doubt I’ll ever order another vehicle ever again. From now on if you don’t get it on the lot I’m not interested.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too! Can't wait to take this thing on its first adventure! I too will be looking for any reason to hit the road or trail in this rig! Thank you for your kind compliments!
From one 2 door owner to another.... congrats, and glad you stuck it out! You'll have a blast in it!!

Peters Mill Bronco.jpeg

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is off topic - but I gotta say the look of your 2 Door with the paint color that ties in the roof and the fender flares is outstanding. My personal hope is that one day we can get a permanent one-piece metal painted roof.

Sponsored

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a 2020 res holder, I know your pain. I've been lucky enough to get a VIN and a build week, but in the interim I've been able to drive a black diamond, OBX, and WT as test drives. I can say every time I got behind the wheel it confirmed the Bronco was worth every bit of wait I had to endure.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats. It's a beauty!

Funny how one forgets about the down times, and bounces back into a good frame of mind once the negative is behind you. A survival mechanism.

Enjoy your Bronco! Cheers!
Sponsored