First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had my bronco for six weeks and 3000 miles (I drive alot….lol). I waited over a year (a short wait compared to some) and watched it sit on Ice Mountain for almost 5 months. But I have to say, I have not had a vehicle that I loved so much in years. It attracts attention wherever it goes, literally from everyone who sees it. I feel like a million bucks driving it every day - for those of you who have them I’m sure you’ll agree.

And for those of you who are still waiting, I know it is cliché, but it is worth the frustrating wait - hang in there. There were many times that I was going to jump ship out of frustration, but I stuck it out and I am sure glad I did!
Sponsored

Vonblixen

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Couldn’t agree with you more.
Loved my 2010 Jeep Rubicon but my ‘22 BD handles so well there is no comparison.
After 3 months of ownership, I still get fired up seeing it in my garage!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am a sheriff's deputy. Tonight, I pulled over a Jeep Grand Wagoneer for speeding. I hadn't actually seen one up close yet, so I asked the guy about it. He said he loved it and that he traded in his new Bronco for it. I promptly wrote him a ticket . As a person who placed a 21 order, rolled over to 22 and will most likely roll over to 23, it was extremely frustrating that someone who ordered after me has gotten a Bronco and traded it in.

P.S. I was joking about the ticket part. He got a verbal warning because he immediately told me he was carrying and where the pistol was at. I appreciated that greatly.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a sheriff's deputy. Tonight, I pulled over a Jeep Grand Wagoneer for speeding. I hadn't actually seen one up close yet, so I asked the guy about it. He said he loved it and that he traded in his new Bronco for it. I promptly wrote him a ticket . As a person who placed a 21 order, rolled over to 22 and will most likely roll over to 23, it was extremely frustrating that someone who ordered after me has gotten a Bronco and traded it in.

P.S. I was joking about the ticket part. He got a verbal warning because he immediately told me he was carrying and where the pistol was at. I appreciated that greatly.
Two different vehicles for different purposes. Lots of folks who got them because they were the next cool thing. Let them die....
Sponsored