indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh it's definitely worth the wait. Got my bronco on Saturday. Loving the view with the soft top pulled back. My dog is enjoying it too. Also love the fact that every single jeep that pulls up behind or on my side can't stop looking at my bronco with their sad look on their face.
Maybe they were sad after viewing the delaminating roof edges. ;)

Seriously though, any fan of the open top 4x4 genre, will be eager to see and checkout the new Bronco. I'm a long time Jeep owner and will never be sad over all the fun I've had with Jeeps, while Ford has been MIA so many years. But as excited as anyone to have a second open top 4x4 option in the USA with the new Bronco (if it ever arrives in decent numbers).

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Stay Pumped"

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
One can't claim that it's worth the wait when nobody knows how long people are going to be waiting. I think you mean it was worth "your" wait.
Also the wait has different importance, depending on the extent people are counting on Bronco getting them where they want to go.

Meaning, if I'm buying a Bronco to drive mainly around town, and I already own a car to drive around town, then a Bronco delay may not be such a big deal. I can still get to the grocery store or whatever in my car.

But if I can't currently get to the off-road locations I want with my current vehicles, then having to wait for a new Bronco might be a much bigger issue.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Happy for you and can't wait to hear the words "sweet ride" soon!

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol, I got mine Friday and took it camping Sunday to today. There was a group of college kids next to us. I heard "No way, that is sick!" at least 4 times. My college age neighbor and her friends also told me they loved my truck and have been "fan girling" over it. I'm assuming that's good lol.

In all seriousness, it's beyond my expectations. I love the look. I love the ride. I love everything so far. Not a single complaint.
Okay, if you find what looks like snail tracks on the paint...

You might be a victim of "Fan Girling".
Sponsored