First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would imagine someone who spends the money on jacking up their truck enought to reach the bronco would be conscientious about door dings as well. If the concern is enough to mount door protection, maybe find a less populated parking spot? Or don't use parking lots, if there's space in grass nearby? Could take up 2 spots like any afterbirth driver would do. For ultimate door dings protection, could also just keep it in the garage 24/7.

To each their own. But that door protection serves literally only 1 very specific purpose in my opinion - preventing dings from other drivers. Also my opinion that it's a waste of money.
Opinions are like arm pits... everyone has 2 and they both stink... :)... and I have it on mine for just that reason... preventing dings from other drivers.... I like the looks of it.... and really I'm the only one that matters.... :)

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The car market is starting to crash and there are going to be a lot of deals to be had. The bad thing is there are going to be a lot of people upside down in there cars for making bad moves.
nothing new,people are upside down on vehicles all the time. Venture to say most avg people are. Unless you put a huge down payment on any vehicle youre most likely upside down driving off the lot.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Many purchased vehicles during the last two years thinking they were going to hold value. I think repos are going to increase exponentially when people realize they are paying too much for a car they are no longer in the "honeymoon phase" with.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Many purchased vehicles during the last two years thinking they were going to hold value. I think repos are going to increase exponentially when people realize they are paying too much for a car they are no longer in the "honeymoon phase" with.
Exactly. The repo market is going to be huge. If you pay over sticker, there is no way to recoup that money when the market crashes and then you’re underwater.

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Opinions are like arm pits... everyone has 2 and they both stink... :)... and I have it on mine for just that reason... preventing dings from other drivers.... I like the looks of it.... and really I'm the only one that matters.... :)
You are absolutely right. Out of curiosity, I assume it's a hardened plastic and not metal. Is it attached with adhesive and not sheet metal screws? Self install? Wonder about other door attachments, as it is a modular vehicle of sorts.

Asking for a friend with a mad max fetish....

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are absolutely right. Out of curiosity, I assume it's a hardened plastic and not metal. Is it attached with adhesive and not sheet metal screws? Self install? Wonder about other door attachments, as it is a modular vehicle of sorts.

Asking for a friend with a mad max fetish....
Yes ... put them on myself... order from Ford.... they have them for 2 door and 4 door

Packen8

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, what are you waiting for?

I'm over 930 days waiting for a Bronco. Should I go for the century mark????
I was just saying that yesterday to my buddy!!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly. The repo market is going to be huge. If you pay over sticker, there is no way to recoup that money when the market crashes and then you’re underwater.
I just read that the percentage of car payments over $1000/mo has skyrocketed to over 15% of total due to market constraints (read: full price), inflation and interest rates.

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With lower trim/option Broncos starting to stick around on lots now, the question I have is do you buy now with interest rates as they are or do you wait until selection is better and rates are higher?
Sponsored