Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi i need help i have a braptor 2022 and I noticed the my cluster bezel its not for my raptor y contact the dealership but they are taking so long to respond that i want to buy the part and install it by myself can someone can help me with this problem? or someone can give me the right part number to buy it online

IMG_0328.jpeg
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine is a 23 and looks like this. Yours is a 22 and has a downward curve on the bottom left. Is that the difference? Seems like changing it out might be complicated but...
Ford Bronco Wrong Raptor Cluster Bezel 1700228511133

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a standard bezal was stuck in there by mistake at MAP

@flip or @Ducati1098 I bet can get you the part number for it.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like a standard bezal was stuck in there by mistake at MAP

@flip or @Ducati1098 I bet can get you the part number for it.
From what I can see, the parts catalog is only showing one part number for some reason. Even when I use a Raptor VIN and the picture looks like the incorrect one. I would probably need an engineering number off a correct one to cross reference the correct part. Flip may have better luck.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi i need help i have a braptor 2022 and I noticed the my cluster bezel its not for my raptor y contact the dealership but they are taking so long to respond that i want to buy the part and install it by myself can someone can help me with this problem? or someone can give me the right part number to buy it online

Ford Bronco Wrong Raptor Cluster Bezel UZ4ILGI
Well that's interesting. DM me your VIN so I can check out the HVBOM. The current catalogue only shows one part number (same style that is in yours) but Microcat is probably not up to date yet.

Probably a misbuilt from the factory and since dealer didn't catch when delivered, won't be covered by Ford. I know that doesn't sound right but dems the rules. We've eaten our fair share of stuff over the years because it wasn't caught within the window they allow us to report it. Let's see what the HVBOM says then you will have to sit down and talk to your dealer. They may be able to get some assistance from Ford but there's no guarantee.

Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just curious if this is just a design difference or is there also a functionality difference?

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see that now, that right side swells out to the left

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On my BD its dipped down on the left side and follows the line of the speedo like the one pictured. Ive got a Braptor in my shop right now but its in the air on a lift. When I get a chance to bring it down (car under it) Ill take a look.

Last edited:

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wrong Raptor Cluster Bezel UZ4ILGI
Hopefully you got this resolved by now but I just verified on the braptor in my shop you have the wrong cluster. The raptor is flat all the way across. The others are dipped for the analog speedo and temp gage
Sponsored