• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio WTB Base Subwoofer

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a 2023 Base with the fake sub/amp. Looking for a stock sub/amp setup that someone may have taken out of their 2023.

May also consider a fusion amp/sub setup.

Thanks
Sponsored

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So can anyone tell me if the sub is actually there? Looking through the grate it looks like a speaker is behind it. I have not had time to pull apart yet.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So can anyone tell me if the sub is actually there? Looking through the grate it looks like a speaker is behind it. I have not had time to pull apart yet.
If you can't hear it then you have the "dummy" sub like pretty much everyone else with a non-B&O '23 built after mid-December'ish (myself included).

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, Thats what I thought. Surprised they wasted the money on a fake speaker. Glad the enclosure is there.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know if the wiring is in there ready to go for those of us (myself included) with a dummy sub on our 23's?

OP
OP

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reading through the extensive thread regarding the MY23 subwoofer dilemma, the wiring harness is there and ready to go, but is disabled. Those who are willing, can enable it through Forscan.
Sponsored