• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California WTB: Plastic Bumper Fog Light Covers

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am looking for just the trim pieces of the plastic bumper that go over the fog lights. One of mine is cracked so am looking to replace it.

Ford Bronco WTB: Plastic Bumper Fog Light Covers DDE37DCE-5453-4396-9885-6CFD7E95E0F0
Sponsored

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am looking for just the trim pieces of the plastic bumper that go over the fog lights. One of mine is cracked so am looking to replace it.

Ford Bronco WTB: Plastic Bumper Fog Light Covers DDE37DCE-5453-4396-9885-6CFD7E95E0F0
Hi - did you find replacement fog light covers? If not is there a Ford part # on the trim pieces?

jp925

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 2006 STi, 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve got 2 to sell, are you still looking?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the Sacramento area and have 2 of these if someone is interested...NO fogs, they have already been sold

Sponsored

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DDE37DCE-5453-4396-9885-6CFD7E95E0F0.jpeg
Still have your 2 for sale?
I will let you have that for free with pickup in Central CA if you haul off the rest of the bumper!

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will let you have that for free with pickup in Central CA if you haul off the rest of the bumper!
Iā€™d take you up on that if I wasnā€™t in KY. I canā€™t find any takeoffs around here, but I donā€™t want to give the $70 each for them from ford. šŸ˜†

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™d take you up on that if I wasnā€™t in KY. I canā€™t find any takeoffs around here, but I donā€™t want to give the $70 each for them from ford. šŸ˜†
Problem with these is shipping. I've had multiple people want these, but because they require a 2 ft long box, shipping is like $40+

I did find out that Staples has a box that I think will work (24" x6x6) But I never actually bought it because you can order them from your dealer by the time someone ships them along with any profit.

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got some in SF bay Area

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you still looking for the fog light trim pieces?

Sponsored

Philyn8iv

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Edge, Mitsubishi 3000GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you still looking?