• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado WTB: Rampage 2-Door Soft Top

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wanted to buy one of these a few months ago, but they are since discontinued and I’ve been looking for quite some some time. I only want the rampage Im Not interested in desktop if you have one and you’re willing to sell, let me know.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just make sure y'all follow the forum rules and try to verify that everything is legit.

OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 2 soft tops with all pieces, hardware, and instructions. Thought I was gonna use them but decided not to. Moving and don’t wanna take it with me. Send me an offer
Message you now

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Real truck sells the top. They bought Rampage. It’s still available.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Real truck sells the top. They bought Rampage. It’s still available.
No it’s not. I called them and placed an order because the sales rep says there was 13 available. Waited a week with no shipping. Called back and spoke to supervisor. Was told those 13 were ghost products and it was 100% not available and discountinued. Had to get a refund.

I messaged Chase to see if he has it for sale.

OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Chase. Sent you a PM.

OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have some good news for anyone wanting these tops. After escalating to the Real Truck regional manager - I went full on male Karen - I was able to get them to resolve their strange issue where the 13 shown as in stock were ghost items/not available.

They now have the 13! My order is shipped and on the way. Wallet a little lighter but mood better.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have some good news for anyone wanting these tops. After escalating to the Real Truck regional manager - I went full on male Karen - I was able to get them to resolve their strange issue where the 13 shown as in stock were ghost items/not available.

They now have the 13! My order is shipped and on the way. Wallet a little lighter but mood better.
Nice!

Fillups

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Expedition EL
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was excited to find this thread, as I also was looking at the 2 door Rampage top, but probably closer to a year ago. It may have been prior to being part of Real Truck, because I think I was looking at another online retailer. But I recall the price being around $800 give or take a little. I talked to someone that had one in Townsend, TN last weekend that mentioned a similar price. Maybe those were clearance prices and I didn’t know it at the time. But did til you happen to get a coupon code or similar since they may be discontinued soon? 🤑

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have it in stock under a new name at real truck now. It’s called the havoc trail soft top $1099. I got my discount

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine installed today. Even though it's renamed on the website, it absolutely arrived in a Rampage Box. It is a very well thought out top, although sort of a PITA to install front rails.

OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m still building my cart to hold the hard top and plan to install the rampage soft top this weekend. I had a few questions for you

1) what was difficult about the front rails?

2) when you installed the riv nuts did you twist them onto the tool flush or did you back them off before installing? If backed off ~how much?

3) did you by chance have the Mabett speaker pods with this?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still building my cart to hold the hard top and plan to install the rampage soft top this weekend. I had a few questions for you

1) what was difficult about the front rails?

2) when you installed the riv nuts did you twist them onto the tool flush or did you back them off before installing? If backed off ~how much?

3) did you by chance have the Mabett speaker pods with this?
Mine came with rubber Nut inserts. In theory, much easier to install, but the supplied bolts made it a PITA to get threads started. They needed to be a bit longer. I have SSV Speaker Pods, and my bolts do not interfere.

OP
OP

Mscdman

Outer Banks
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks