Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Walnut Creek Ford is still honoring X Plan pricing for reservation holders who have had their reservations with Walnut Creek Ford prior to 10/19/20. Their not looking to gain more reservations. Their just taking care of the reservation holders they already have. Classy move by Walnut Creek Ford. A real Stand Up Organization. I'm proud to call Walnut Creek Ford my Ford Dealer. I hope all of you find a Stand Up Dealership like Walnut Creek Ford.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this the poor guy we all gave a hard time? Lol.

Really standup way of taking care of their reservation holders, bravo to you. ?

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this the poor guy we all gave a hard time? Lol.

Really standup way of taking care of their reservation holders, bravo to you. ?
I think most dealers that come in here get a bit of a hard time. I think it’s expected, but Shahram handled it professionally imo.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think most dealers that come in here get a bit of a hard time. I think it’s expected, but Shahram handled it professionally imo.
Yeah this place is a bit of a lions den. But he handled it and took care of his customers.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a good feeling, went with it and made the change from my previous reservation dealer, and feel I have been pleasantly rewarded for my faith and trust in WC Ford. What a true class move and one, I hope, pays dividends for them going forward. Now, on to the B&P...

ThatOne911Dude

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!! Now there’s a NorCal and SoCal dealer honoring x-plan.
Maybe we can update the old Thread showing who is taking X-Plan. We know Kearny Mesa Ford and Walnut Creek Ford. Hope others join in.

Just to clarify, WC is honoring the pricing for existing reservation holders who reserved prior to 10/19.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, this is a bummer for some like me who were making their final decision by 10/31. I was just about to ask what was the plan for people considering to switch. So, I suppose some of us are out of luck? I guess there's always a few others, but WC was closer to me ... dang.

WCFord

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Walnut Creek Ford is still honoring X Plan pricing for reservation holders who have had their reservations with Walnut Creek Ford prior to 10/19/20. Their not looking to gain more reservations. Their just taking care of the reservation holders they already have. Classy move by Walnut Creek Ford. A real Stand Up Organization. I'm proud to call Walnut Creek Ford my Ford Dealer. I hope all of you find a Stand Up Dealership like Walnut Creek Ford
@WCFord - If our gratitude hasn’t yet shown in our comments, you’ve got your own thank you thread now.
I am speechless by how great this community is! Thank you, we so appreciate this!
Sponsored