First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if ANYONE deserves a freaking X plan discount, it's Vets and Police officers/firefighters ...

I get my X plan through my wife's work as a benefit of her employment... well, I WOULD have gotten X plan through her work ... :mad:
I am so salty today... com’on Ford what you got?
Ford Bronco X-plan Petition on Change.org 40383118-208B-4C6B-9000-11BB61ACF437
Sponsored

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

565... Do we need to cross post this? Given the site-wide rage fest I figured there would be more today!

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The main issue i got w/x-plan being yanked is 2022my will likely be eligible and 2023my definitely will (except warthog). They are citing "limited production" for 2021, but thats only because they are starting production mid-year (in model year terms), and have enough interest to build 1.5 years worth w/zero advertising, and complete horseshit communication. Why? Because chumps like us supported this thing! Cmon Ford...enough kicks to the nads, can a brother get an icepack?

P.S. I signed, and enlisted others!

tenor-9.gif

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The main issue i got w/x-plan being yanked is 2022my will likely be eligible and 2023my definitely will (except warthog). They are citing "limited production" for 2021, but thats only because they are starting production mid-year (in model year terms), and have enough interest to build 1.5 years worth w/zero advertising, and complete horseshit communication. Why? Because chumps like us supported this thing! Cmon Ford...enough kicks to the nads, can a brother get an icepack?

P.S. I signed, and enlisted others!

Ford Bronco X-plan Petition on Change.org tenor-9
Bonus points on the gif

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Others are not posting the link on Ford's Instagram. Keep it up!

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a new day, who's signing!

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Making a mass production, rental car status vehicle Xplan ineligible right before B&P because they won’t be able to build them fast enough is a punch to the throat of those of us have been patiently waiting through all of these delays and haven’t gone and purchased a Jeep or Toyota Yet. Why should we pay for their mistakes? The Bronco is a cool rig but it’s not limited like a Shelby. Ford needs to suck it up and offer Xplan or forever tarnish the relaunch of the Bronco due to greed. Times are tough yet you still have potential customers willing to spend $40k+ on their product. Ford should respect that and make it as easy on their Potential customers as possible by offering Xplan for the Bronco like they do for almost all of their production vehicles.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Making a mass production, rental car status vehicle Xplan ineligible right before B&P because they won’t be able to build them fast enough is a punch to the throat of those of us have been patiently waiting through all of these delays and haven’t gone and purchased a Jeep or Toyota Yet. Why should we pay for their mistakes? The Bronco is a cool rig but it’s not limited like a Shelby. Ford needs to suck it up and offer Xplan or forever tarnish the relaunch of the Bronco due to greed. Times are tough yet you still have potential customers willing to spend $40k+ on their product. Ford should respect that and make it as easy on their Potential customers as possible by offering Xplan for the Bronco like they do for almost all of their production vehicles.
This deserves a BUMP!

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was ready with my X-plan in hand ready to go. The sad part of this is that Ford has to make the best decisions for the shareholders and with F stock on the rise another 3% today, they aren't worried about your 600-$1500 savings as once these hit the lot they will go quick.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was ready with my X-plan in hand ready to go. The sad part of this is that Ford has to make the best decisions for the shareholders and with F stock on the rise another 3% today, they aren't worried about your 600-$1500 savings as once these hit the lot they will go quick.
They coulda easily priced around it. The whole point of xplan is it leveled out the playing field from dealer to dealer. Shouldnt have cut Fords cash flow by 1$, but would have given buyers some security that they had a fall back position. Now dealers have a license to rape!

OP
OP
RednWhite89

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They coulda easily priced around it. The whole point of xplan is it leveled out the playing field from dealer to dealer. Shouldnt have cut Fords cash flow by 1$, but would have given buyers some security that they had a fall back position. Now dealers have a license to rape!
Haha, well hopefully not that... but definitely license to pillage my wallet!!
Sponsored